World War II General Discussion

where do i even start.. If you do a free weekend can u atleast make sure the anti-hack system is on point? litteraly every lobby I join there is an aimbotter. I could throw some footage online but i guess thats not really needed. fix your ***** asap

DUbzYYYYYY
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to DUbzYYYYYY

Are you on PC?

mygamertagsucks Level 75
in reply to mygamertagsucks

yes

DUbzYYYYYY
in reply to DUbzYYYYYY

Sorry, my friend. Unfortunately, it seems as though the free to play weekends always wind up like this. 

The best bet is to report them in-game, as well as to Steam, if that's even a thing. I know Sledgehammer Games had a "ban hammer" account on Twitter, but last I had heard, that didn't go so well.

Just don't post the suspected cheat/hacker's gamertag here. I know it sucks to have to show a level of consideration to players who are seemingly incapable of showing all of us the second level of consideration; just know that by avoiding the urge to name and shame, that's one less thing to worry about on your end. We play by the rules, and expect others to do so as well. 

You can always tweet ATVIAssist privately if you'd like, but I am fairly certain you will be told the same thing. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to DUbzYYYYYY

PS: Thank you for no publicly posting footage you have of these hacker's. I appreciate it, and I'm sure ATVI will as well.

If you have to gameplay footage recorded, it won't hurt for you to hold on to it for awhile, just in case ATVI or SHG requests said footage. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios