Hardcore players, make your vote count!!

World War II General Discussion

Hardcore players, make your vote count!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/shgames/status/973244897187659777

You can vote for current team kill rules or ricochet. Ricochet is winning with 64% of over 28000 votes as of 5 minutes ago. I’m not sure what they will actually do based on the survey, but if you like team killing, go vote.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75
7 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore players, make your vote count!!

in reply to Brian25savannah
The results of that poll make me sad.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Honestly as a solo player, the ricochet playlist over the weekend went much better than regular hardcore. First game on I went on an 18 gunstreak, almost thought I’d get a V2 but got caught calling in a uav and died 😢. I never minded team killing in BO3 but people are so careless and stupid in WW2, especially with grenades. In a shocking twist, the grenade spam seemed to be down, I’m guessing maybe people actually think twice before they chuck a frag if it might kill them and not a teammate. I don’t care either way, I mostly just play core nowadays anyway and I can’t play WW2 for more than 30 minutes without getting bored anyway, kind of just waiting for October to roll around at this point.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75

Ya. I don't hardly play ww2. I play more bo3 than anything other than Fortnite.  But tbh if I have 5 hours to game it's spent 4 hours on Fortnite 1 hour on bo3.

There weren't enough (Good) maps to keep me interested in ww2. And all the supply drop fluff turned me off to. (Obviously that's on top of the "normal " cod issues). 

I saw the ricochet playlist. Tbh they should just leave them both. That way people can play hardcore or noob hardcore and everyone's happy. 

I would guess there's a lot less team killing in the regular hc as well. I'll have to dust it off and give it a whirl.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

Honestly the team killing is pretty bad still, at least from my perspective as a solo player. I think a lot of people aren’t asking for ricochet because they are getting kicked, it’s because they can’t even get bloodthirsties for camos or a uav because of moron teammates. It wasn’t like that in BO3, I could always get streaks but I swear I’m a magnet for random team frags, and I’m not even pushed up too far on the map, I don’t get what people are thinking most games. Oh well, either way only about 6 more months to go!!

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75

The poll like most polls is irrelevant because who knows who's gonna see it. Like every other year, they'll switch it to ricochet, the vast majority will stop playing, and they act dumb like they didn't know. 

Also it is the same as making a poll that says "would you like cod to be easier or harder" the majority will say easier, because they're people and people are stupid. Hardcore is not ricochet ricochet is not hardcore.  Most don't care about a poll, they'll just stop playing when they change it. And there might be an uptick in player count for a week or two whole core players try it out. Then it will drop. Like always. 

What a waste.

gotsomestars Level 75

I don't really care witch one stays as I don't play that much HC on this game due to playing war so much but theres problems with both.

Ricochet you get teammates that purposely walk in front of you.

Normal HC you get teammates that kill you for a carepackage.

I do however think that ricochet has less problems and that it's the more playable option for the majority.

RezoaK

And offcourse that poll is on a third party site.

On the forum it ks mostly hardcore.

Unless a whiner.

Friday I've played a couple of matches. I got trolled by teammates much more.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios