Head Quaters (HQ) What are you thoughts on this kind of style gameplay

World War II General Discussion

Hello Call Of Duty Community, What is everyone's thoughts on Head Quaters.

Hello, I am a Call Of Duty Player from Call Of Duty 2, Call Of Duty 3 , Modern Warfare Black Ops, Black Ops 2. You name it I played it.
TEFFA4
6 REPLIES 6

Just something they can hype likely due to MP not having a whole lot of innovation based on their limitations with the story line. Negative view but since nothing in the reveal was discussed or even teased, I don't know what else to think. 

MurkBeserk Level 75
Don't know much about it, but I'm hoping as they say, it adds more to the multiplayer other then hopping in games.
Mercinary114
Highlighted

I've never played a Quater gamestyle before but I would imagine everyone will think it's better than Camping!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

I'm not impressed. I don't care that it's even there. 

I don't play cod to sit in some virtual room. And can you imagine how awful it's going to be if peoples Mic are active? 27 crying babies, 43 twelve year olds playing music, 75 9 year olds squeaking about humping each others mom's, and 4 southerners calling everyone cheats.  No thank you.

I put in cod and start playing matches or campaign or whatever the third mode is. I don't have the time to "hang out". But even if I did, I'd spend it playing... Not hanging out in a virtual room.

gotsomestars Level 75

@gotsomestars wrote:

I'm not impressed. I don't care that it's even there. 

I don't play cod to sit in some virtual room. And can you imagine how awful it's going to be if peoples Mic are active? 27 crying babies, 43 twelve year olds playing music, 75 9 year olds squeaking about humping each others mom's, and 4 southerners calling everyone cheats.  No thank you.

I put in cod and start playing matches or campaign or whatever the third mode is. I don't have the time to "hang out". But even if I did, I'd spend it playing... Not hanging out in a virtual room.

its just the tower from destiny reskinned, worse thing is we are going to be forced to use it to navigate around stuff that would other wise be in a nice quick menu screen 

Maccabi Level 75

I am wondering if it will be similar to the Tower on Destiny. 

I've kind of discussed this in the past as being a possibility. I think it could be a fun addition to the game if handled correctly. More fun to interact than just scroll through menus.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios