World War II General Discussion

It's not a lie. It's just this generation. And it's awful. It really got bad when YouTube started to get popular.  Before that you could log on at any time of day,  go into a dom match with 5 randoms and know that they were going to try and take 2 flags and hold.  Nowadays it's a bunch of morons trying to be drift0r or tmartin. Running around trying to spawn kill and ignoring the objectives knowing they couldn't do the same in ten.

Which is why the population of objective modes has gone down so much. All the people that played to win got pushed out by the participation trophy generation. 

I for one would love to see team play return. 

gotsomestars Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to gotsomestars

What partecipation trophy?People got pushed by youtubers to improve their gameplay and try to be more active rather than just sit on flags.And I prefer my gameplay and fights won or lost by my skill,not by my teammates and what they need to do.

_DOMIAS_

@_DOMIAS_ wrote:

What partecipation trophy?People got pushed by youtubers to improve their gameplay and try to be more active rather than just sit on flags.And I prefer my gameplay and fights won or lost by my skill,not by my teammates and what they need to do.

No. People got pushed to completely ignore the objective and take advantage of those who were actually playing the objectives. "Sitting" on flags is called defending. And it's a vital part of a good dom team. Because you don't get points for capping flags. You get points for holding them. 

As to your last comment, I guess that shows which side of the spectrum you're on. 

Let me guess, you don't carry a launcher on your classes either.

Just to be clear, I highly doubt they will have health packs in normal game modes. The only mode I think 'might' have it is War.

gotsomestars Level 75
in reply to gotsomestars

Healthpacks only when regeneration wil be 1 slower and max 50%health. The maps will become bigger and more players

And not healinng to 100% bt maybe max 25%

But then the most cod's  I've played didn' really needed it.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to gotsomestars

The launcher is a perfect example.Back in the bo2 days,the anti aa launcher was my secondary with every class,from smg to sniper rifle.But most of the time,I was the only one tryng to destroy those VTOL:so many deaths just for 1 more rocket,since his priority was always me.That's why I don't want teamwork,people are too selfish or unable to understand it,and I don't want to die over and over again to show them a so easy task to understand.

_DOMIAS_

Studios