How do you complete "Pristine condition" on TFR? Not working so far

SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

How do you complete "Pristine condition" on TFR? N...

Hi, I have tried completing this two times now, got to the lightning rod with like 10 minutes left and completed right hand of god and activated it with the blimp coming out.  Both defends for the run were with both objectives staying above the required 85% easily with 1 attempt using the attraction super, and the second attempt with freefire super with the objectives high green and looked like no missing health. When I finished both defends it said there was 34 mins and 59 secs left on the contract.  I activated the right hand of god as if to assume that was part of the objective.  It never completed and it failed both times, when the clock eventually ran out, even though it said it still had 34 minutes on it.  Any input would be appreciated, just not sure if its bugged or what or if it needs to be done on a different map.

Thanks

Goodboi40
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do you complete "Pristine condition" on TF...

in reply to Goodboi40
Solution

Must be the contract messing up or you must've barelyf aile dit, your doing it good with using the power that attracts zombies to you and gives you more damage to them, do that and combine it with jack n the boxes at the right times and you usually don't even get a scratch on them, but if you think you've messed it up/got its ealth too low let them break it then restart, that happened to me today and it totally worked/counted when i got it the second time

Darkcrescent1212
7 REPLIES

in reply to Goodboi40
Solution

Must be the contract messing up or you must've barelyf aile dit, your doing it good with using the power that attracts zombies to you and gives you more damage to them, do that and combine it with jack n the boxes at the right times and you usually don't even get a scratch on them, but if you think you've messed it up/got its ealth too low let them break it then restart, that happened to me today and it totally worked/counted when i got it the second time

Darkcrescent1212

in reply to Darkcrescent1212

Ok thanks I will try, also any idea if it matters if two people are in the zone, we tried to do it as 2 people.  Thanks

Goodboi40

in reply to Goodboi40

i don't think it matters that probably sounds more conveniant for stage 2 of the lighting rod thing then you and your buddy can each defend one of the two lighting rods after the first one in the middle, i have to bring in conumables to keep frontline going then resort to jack in the boxes to keep them off the two 

Darkcrescent1212

Alright thanks for the help.

Goodboi40

in reply to Goodboi40

if you need a little more help another good thing is grab kugelblitz right before heading to the towers double tap basically,faster rate of fire and a little more damage from the gun

Darkcrescent1212

alright yah other guy usually gets it, thanks!

Goodboi40

in reply to Goodboi40

Just did it again but by myself, it worked easily.  I think it may be bugged with more than 1 person but not sure.  I did notice the timer wasn't going down so seemed bugged with 2+ people.  Thanks again for the help, good luck.

Goodboi40

Studios