How to get the free CoDWWII calling card -The steps

World War II General Discussion

I waited a few days to post this so the community could do their own thing, All credit for these codes go to MrRoflWaffles and the Bletchley Park Zombie Dept who brute forced the codes in a combined effort.

1) Go to callofduty.com/classified 

2) Then enter the following codes :- one at a time , dont enter the new code till the dails spin and reset back

IUFDJ   BHLOP  JMUBA

once these have been entered you'll get some intel and teasers about the game 

3) Go back to the decoder

4) Then enter these five codes 

GNULV      YGXSH       CEODL      IBHQB       QKEQW

Everytime you enter one , one of the green lights at the top of the decorder will light up, Once entered you'll get access to a buncha intel folders about the characters and the last one is folder that tells you to click it to collect your calling card. click the folder and you'll be presented with a congrats message.

Theres some great back ground info in the folders so they are well worth the read .

MrRoflWaffles original video can be viewed here -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8qIl6ZKq8

The calling card will be given to you in CoDWWII once you play the game. 

Maccabi Level 75
21 REPLIES 21

Thanks for the heads up. Note there is a typo in the first set of second codes. It's GNULV.

Cheers

RalphMalphFTW

@RalphMalphFTW wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Note there is a typo in the first set of second codes. It's GNULV.

Cheers

Nice catch thanks buddy fixed it now 

Maccabi Level 75

I thought you did that on purpose. It would be fitting to makes us work a little. Smiley Very Happy

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Worked like a charm... thank you.

Very cool way to get the hype going for Zombieeezzzzz. Man Happy

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

@iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

Worked like a charm... thank you.

Very cool way to get the hype going for Zombieeezzzzz. Man Happy

Yeah i hope they add more stuff to this over the coming months, viral campaigns that get the community working together are always great imho

Maccabi Level 75

I love the viral campaigns. So much fun,,,, even though I hardly do any work myself Smiley Happy

Gotta say, the zombies community are brilliantly mad !

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

@FalconR6 wrote:

I love the viral campaigns. So much fun,,,, even though I hardly do any work myself Smiley Happy

Gotta say, the zombies community are brilliantly mad !

The Iw viral was great i loved digging through odd bits of code on the web site and finding stuff no one else had already, then working with everyone else to actually solve everything... plus that Fb chat bot was so brilliantly coded with its replies and little non cod related easter eggs.

Its really worth watching milos video just for the way they went about breaking the code , the zombie guys are seriously hard core when it comes to this stuff and while they usually do stuff for their own community this time it was for everyones benefit 

Maccabi Level 75

Thanks, Macc!

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

thanks Macc!

very cool 

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios