How to get the free CoDWWII calling card -The steps

World War II General Discussion

@Maccabi wrote:

I waited a few days to post this so the community could do their own thing, All credit for these codes go to MrRoflWaffles and the Bletchley Park Zombie Dept who brute forced the codes in a combined effort.

1) Go to callofduty.com/classified 

2) Then enter the following codes :- one at a time , dont enter the new code till the dails spin and reset back

IUFDJ   BHLOP  JMUBA

once these have been entered you'll get some intel and teasers about the game 

3) Go back to the decoder

4) Then enter these five codes 

GNULV      YGXSH       CEODL      IBHQB       QKEQW

Everytime you enter one , one of the green lights at the top of the decorder will light up, Once entered you'll get access to a buncha intel folders about the characters and the last one is folder that tells you to click it to collect your calling card. click the folder and you'll be presented with a congrats message.

Theres some great back ground info in the folders so they are well worth the read .

MrRoflWaffles original video can be viewed here -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8qIl6ZKq8

The calling card will be given to you in CoDWWII once you play the game. 

After i enter codesand select my platform and login ,some thing called redemption code appears to me and there is (entry limit) written in red .what is this???

Colonelstrike

@Colonelstrike wrote:

@Maccabi wrote:

I waited a few days to post this so the community could do their own thing, All credit for these codes go to MrRoflWaffles and the Bletchley Park Zombie Dept who brute forced the codes in a combined effort.

1) Go to callofduty.com/classified 

2) Then enter the following codes :- one at a time , dont enter the new code till the dails spin and reset back

IUFDJ   BHLOP  JMUBA

once these have been entered you'll get some intel and teasers about the game 

3) Go back to the decoder

4) Then enter these five codes 

GNULV      YGXSH       CEODL      IBHQB       QKEQW

Everytime you enter one , one of the green lights at the top of the decorder will light up, Once entered you'll get access to a buncha intel folders about the characters and the last one is folder that tells you to click it to collect your calling card. click the folder and you'll be presented with a congrats message.

Theres some great back ground info in the folders so they are well worth the read .

MrRoflWaffles original video can be viewed here -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8qIl6ZKq8

The calling card will be given to you in CoDWWII once you play the game. 

After i enter codesand select my platform and login ,some thing called redemption code appears to me and there is (entry limit) written in red .what is this???

Sorry no idea ask in the support forum I only do discussions not support 
Maccabi Level 75

Ty buddy!

gotsomestars Level 75

jmuba is not working and does not reset . any ideas?

mooly13

Codes doesnt work anymore! They changed the enigma machine, top 2 rows are Numbers now from 0-9.                   So what can the fans do to Get there special callincards?

SvenProGaming

Didnt work for me

L_3_N_Z_3

There is no u is it because I'm on mobile

fledglingalloy

The top row on the keyboard has been changed so it's now 0-9.  This has removed key letters to be able to get the calling card.

Omega Riddler

Nice. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

cant enter codes they updated enigma machine so top letters are replaced with numbers 0-9

Fujima

Studios