How to make this game better

World War II General Discussion

How to make this game better

Quick tips that shouldn’t be hard to make just with a quick update. More and more people I talk to hate this game and these minor adjustments will bring this game back to life.

1. Get rid of skill based match making.

2. Get rid of requisitions 

3. Get rid of free stun grenades for everyone

4. Get rid of incendiary shells

5. Nerf riot shields severely

6. Buff all killstreaks (like blitzkreig)

7. Get rid of auto aim for sniper rifles (like bo3)

8. Bring kill confirmed and tdm to 100

These are just a handful of updates that would make this game better. Advanced warfare was the worst cod game ever. WW2 is not far behind it.... it’s like you guys don’t care about the people playing. You keep putting out contracts that promote non sense in this game and wonder why no one likes this game. I.e. “get 30 kills with incendiary shells,” “get 10 headshots with sniper rifles,” capture 10 flags using cavalry.” Just stop. This game is already horrible. Make these changes and I guarantee more people will play this game SMH 

keithcam
14 REPLIES

Re: How to make this game better

in reply to keithcam

Here's a better list.

Get rid of crybabies who think they should be able to run one class to counter everything who should prolly just stick to recruit bots instead.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars
You’re probably a ***** who runs a fire shotgun on every map and uses requisitions because you suck at this game lol
keithcam

in reply to keithcam

@keithcam wrote:

Quick tips that shouldn’t be hard to make just with a quick update. More and more people I talk to hate this game and these minor adjustments will bring this game back to life.

1. Get rid of skill based match making.

2. Get rid of requisitions 

3. Get rid of free stun grenades for everyone

5. Nerf riot shields severely

6. Buff all killstreaks (like blitzkreig)

7. Get rid of auto aim for sniper rifles (like bo3)

8. Bring kill confirmed and tdm to 100...

Did anybody else have the DERP song stuck in their head while reading this list and find themselves unable to read the rest of the post?

BR0NY2

Betreff: How to make this game better

in reply to keithcam

How to make this game better -> By not playing it anymore.

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to keithcam

Okay,tdm&kcf to 100 great. Remove auto aim from sniper rifles,good too. However, the rest of your suggestions are way off. You don't like fire shells,run armored.  Streaks too much (for you)run mountain. Blitzkrieg is great,as it balances ordinance and requisitions. From your post,I gather you don't earn many streaks. I do. Remove or alter them and you've taken the one thing that makes cod better than battlefield. 

SolomonsIsland

in reply to SolomonsIsland
Nah man I actually get a lot of kill streaks. I don’t think you read my post correctly. I want the killstreaks buffed. They don’t last long and they’re not strong enough. When you use blitskreig the killstreaks are perfect. But they should be that way with though using blitzkreig
keithcam

in reply to keithcam

Let's be clear. Blitzkrieg = killstreak,ordinance & requisitions = scorestreak. As killstreaks are harder to obtain, they should reward more then scorestreaks. Blitzkrieg, ordinance ,and requisitions are well balanced.

SolomonsIsland

in reply to keithcam

An opinion piece stated as facts.  This is why no one takes you seriously.  This post is just another "Me, Me, Me, Make the game the way I want it because I can't handle it the way it is" list. 

Here's a thought....just stop this...

britney spears crying GIF

And do this...

the big lebowski whatever GIF

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to keithcam

@keithcam wrote:

. Advanced warfare was the worst cod game ever.   

You must be really bad at this game then. First of all, Armored class will have nothing to live for if the Incendiary Shells and the Stun Grenades get removed and once again the shotgun class will be useless. I'm a shotgunner and the Incendiary Shells are the only thing that make ANY shotgun class viable because the shotgun is not a one hit kill at a short distance, it's a 2 hit kill and I have multiple videos to prove it to you.

Secondly, INFINITE Wafare was the worst Call of Duty ever because it came with Modern Wafare 1 Remake to make sure people buy that crap.

And 3rd, Advanced Wafare was an excellent game for Shotgunners, it gave us maneuverability, pop up shields, speed boosts, a lot of factors that favored Shotgunners, unlike this game where I see constant Combat Shotgun nerfs and it's basically the only gun that is being messed with every patch.

Stop whining, I've already made this thread and the only thing that will bring players back is the game mode "Throwback."

Only because people WANT Modern Warfare 2 Remaster and we're not getting it, the Throwback event gave us that feeling, same perks, same classes from MW2 that we will not be getting any time soon. 

Bring back Throwback and you will get your player base back.

I've Always Held The Wheel
But I Let The Wind Steal My Power
ReneAensland

Studios