How to really make this game better (2)

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: How to really make this game better (2)

in reply to USMC_SPARTACUS
Agree, also ALL weapons should be reviewed and set up once again.
Today I felt that I didn't play WWII only "f*ck me with the smg".
What I mean, this game pushes people to play with smg, they range is extremely long - can't kill in mid distance? Just down your sensitivity to 3/3 or 4/4 and pssh becomes strongest AR, and talking about AR - they feels so weak in this game. I mean, today literally I was shotting at guy and he just runaway... I was playing london docks and I was near to stairs to tunel and he close to the gate. I was shoting with bar that had extended range and, dot. Sometimes in this game I can have kill ratio like 21/3 and sometimes 5/15 just because of matchmaking way and overpowered smgs...
xRichardx92

in reply to xRichardx92

Gather you play core. In hardcore, smgs have never been this weak.

SolomonsIsland

in reply to xRichardx92

I agree about SMGs. The fact that an MP40 or Sten can kill with fewer shots (3) than an MG42 (4) (which irl tears through concrete with ease) is just a joke. The game’s weighted to favour running and gunning to appease 12 year olds.

The abundance of close quarters combat is also highly unrealistic and unrepresentative of WWII.

I mean it’d be good to see more mid-long range combat and a greater range of elevation. Maps in this game tend to be quite two dimensional and offer a narrow range of engagement distances. It’d be a lot more interesting if there were a greater range of engagement distances and SMG users had to find a way to flank or sneak up on LMGs and snipers, whilst LMGs and snipers too had to be careful about how they navigate maps

It’s such a shame Activision sold out for $$$

mfshro0m

Studios