How to really make this game better (2)

World War II General Discussion

How to really make this game better (2)

In an earlier post Keith brough up SOME very good points but i think his thoughts were not considered because it sounded like more of a rant and him complaing lol I'm not the best player i average about a 2 kd and 300 spm and this is the lowest kd ive had in any cod game. But i agree with some of his ideas in how to make this game better. A lot of my friends that i've been playing with for years don't even play this game anymore. Everyon is going back to bo3 and fortnite. I personally like this game but this game could be better! 

1. "Get rid of skill based match making"

(I think this is a good idea although i enjoy playing tryhards and making them dashboard and leave the game. The game would be more fun if there was more variability. Playing tryhards every single game does get tiring. I dont want to play bots either. But it should be random and we should be able to not sweat our asses off every game)

2. "Get rid of requisitions"

(I wouldn't say get rid of them but they should definltey nerf them more and make streaks harder to get because its usually only people that arent good enough to get kill streaks on their own that run that basic training lol in kill confirmed you see people going 10-36 with 24 tags getting paratroopers or in domination people are 10-36 with 10 caps and 10 defends getting a ball turret gunner lol) 

3. "Get rid of free stun grenades for everyone"

(i definitley agree with that statement because now i feel forced to run armored for all of my classes just to avoid getting stunned. I'm not even sure why that was implemented in the first place. They should have just left it how it used to be. I shoudl be able to run other divisions besides just armored all the time lol) 

4. "Get rid of incendiary shells" 

(I wouldn't say get rid of them but they should also nerf them. I personally enjoy these shells but i use them seldomly. There are others who use them in every single game and every single game mode so thats just another reason to run armored every game. This is cool and all don't get me wrong but it lowers the variabilty in this game. I should be able to run other divisions besides armored to counter fire shells and stun grenades)

5. "Nerf riot shields severely"

(I would most definitely agree with that statement. I'm not even sure why they made these ***** things so strong. Like are these shields made of adamantium? lmao im shooting someone in the chest and somehow the riot shield on their back is reflecting my bullets. I also use my kill streaks like a fighter pilot and their shields are somehow protecting them. They dont wear down from contant fire and are basically impenetrable. The only thing that works are semtex's and thats just another reason that lowers variability in this game. I want to run different classes and divisions for different maps and game modes not just armored and semtexes for every game.

6. "Buff all killstreaks (like blitkreig)"

I agree killstreaks should be made stronger!! They are weak af. Black ops games usually have overpowered killstreaks and thats what makes a game fun. I truly love running blitzkreig because it not only tests your skills but the killstreaks are actually worth getting. Ball turrets and paratroopers lasts much longer and you get more kills. I can speak for many of us that we enjoy getting lots of kills so make the killstreaks stronger!!

7. "Get rid of auto aim for sniper rifles (like bo3)"

Absolutely!!! I'm a former Marine and let me tell y'all this game makes it seem like sniper rifles are extremely easy to use lmao granted it's just a game but i feel like it takes almost no skill to use snipers on this game. I can pick one up and not even try and get mulitple head shots and kills. Like i feel cheap using them because its so easy to get kills lol but its even more annoying when people are hip firing you from across the map and get a head shot because of auto aim. Get rid of it and lets see whos really good at sniping. Other games it takes mad skills to use snipers and thats how it should be) 

8. "Bring kill confirmed and tdm to 100"

(I'm not even sure why this is debatable. Why would activision make tdm to 75 and kc to 65? I don't understand that logic. I want to be able to drop 100 kills in a kill confirmed match without worrying about some noob on our team going 20-42 with 49 tags ending the game so fast lol bring them up to 100 and it should allow us to get more kills! We like getting kills activision thats why we play war games lol 

USMC_SPARTACUS
13 REPLIES

Re: How to really make this game better (2)

in reply to USMC_SPARTACUS

I'm only going to bother with 3.

Req  is fine.  I think the guy you mentioned in dom deserve what he gets from req.  At least he s playing the objective. Which is better than 99% of dom players. Give me the guy who's 15 and 30 with 5 caps and 15 defends over the guy who is 25 and 30 with no caps and no defends any day. I'm glad they have things in the game to push people tward actually playing the objective. It gets old quickly being the only one on your team making an effort to win because everyone's so worried about taking a .01 hit to their precious kd. Or farming kills while ignoring the objective and flipping the spawns.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

You make a very good point bro. I agree with that. I would rather have someone on my team who is actually playing the objective opposed to someone who is just worried about their kd. I guess i find it annoying when I'm 1 or 2 off my V2 and i get killed by someone who's negative 20 and got a killstreak through requisitions. I'm all about the objective but they're a lot of players who don't even care about the ***** objective smh. 

@gotsomestars wrote:

I'm only going to bother with 3.

Req  is fine.  I think the guy you mentioned in dom deserve what he gets from req.  At least he s playing the objective. Which is better than 99% of dom players. Give me the guy who's 15 and 30 with 5 caps and 15 defends over the guy who is 25 and 30 with no caps and no defends any day. I'm glad they have things in the game to push people tward actually playing the objective. It gets old quickly being the only one on your team making an effort to win because everyone's so worried about taking a .01 hit to their precious kd. Or farming kills while ignoring the objective and flipping the spawns.

USMC_SPARTACUS

in reply to gotsomestars

I'll admit I have been staying in the shipment playlist as of late, but thats not the bad part: I kid you not, I literally could not cap a dam flag to save my life Saturday, despite loading in with my teammates, and even attacking B with them. 

Completely irrelevant post, I know, but I have never had that happen to me where I categorically did not give the slightest concern to.the OBJ. I guess I'm just owning it in the hopes it doesn't become a habit. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

About red.

I rather have a Dom player with a worse kd but that playes the objective than a slayer that only kills and forces spawn flips.

And it's nice for not a good players that try to play the objective to get higher streaks.

And yes I use red. Mostly from around LVL 50. To get some higher streaks for challenges. For The rest I run low to medium streaks 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@USMC_SPARTACUS wrote:

4. "Get rid of incendiary shells" 

(I wouldn't say get rid of them but they should also nerf them. I personally enjoy these shells but i use them seldomly. There are others who use them in every single game and every single game mode so thats just another reason to run armored every game. This is cool and all don't get me wrong but it lowers the variabilty in this game. I should be able to run other divisions besides armored to counter fire shells and stun grenades)

Funny, Armored is your Go To but we still own your a$ses on that one. Why nerf a class that has been already nerfed over and over again, why are you people still complaining if you've been getting what you've been wanting out of my Shotgunner Classes since the first patch came out. They already nerfed the distance, speed and reload speed and damage on top of that. What else do you want? Just Go Armored and GTFOut of here with your complaining about my class.

I'm thankful they finally let us pick up more shells in this patch but next patch they're going to nerf my class again. 

Here's an idea that I've been pitching, NERF ARMORED CLASS, let them pick, either protect yourself from Grenades and Stuns or Fire Resistance. Either or, but you shouldn't have both, and you do...and you continously complain about it.

F**k off.

I've Always Held The Wheel
But I Let The Wind Steal My Power
ReneAensland

in reply to ReneAensland

Lmao ***** someone is butthurt because i called out their no skill having ass out lol i like the fireshells but people like you who use them in every game mode and in every map ruin this game. Like ***** do you really suck that much that that's the only thing you could use? I have more respect for someone running around with knives or a bat lol and regarding your armored nerf. Armored isn't even all that good. It protectes you 1 time. You fire twice and boom you're dead so your argument is irrelevant. But keep up the good work hip firing spread fire shells. I can teach a baby to do that lmao i'll still wreck you with your fire 

USMC_SPARTACUS

in reply to ReneAensland

@OP   I agree with you.

For incendiary shells I think they should reduce impact damage. I don’t see how pellets that burst into flames can do as much damage as solid shotgun slugs. I’m with Gotsomestars on requisitions tho

@ReneAensland go learn to play with something else . You’re gonna be a noob for the rest of your life if all you can do well with is incendiary shells   🤷🏼‍♂️

That said, every shotgun other than the combat shottie needs a buff. Even the combat shottie could arguably have a ROF buff

mfshro0m

I stopped reading at "In an earlier post Keith brough up SOME very good points..."

The fact you started a whole new thread to re-iterate specific points from another thread rather than just adding this to THAT thread...just stop.

No one ever blazed a trail from behind another man's horse. 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to Im_Old_School

Lmao the fact that you took your time to say that lets me know you're just bitter because you probably run around with fire shells, requisitions, and riot shields and then think you're good because you got some high killstreaks without even truly earning them 

USMC_SPARTACUS

Studios