I'm done with call of duty

World War II General Discussion

I just sold my PS4 as found myself on the XB1 more lol

UK ScorpZ

UK ScorpZ schrieb:

I just sold my PS4 as found myself on the XB1 more lol

Dam. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75

Dude i had the PS4pro and xbox 1s and trade it my xbox 1s for the 1x and let me tell playing games online is much better on XBOX LIVE and that was me using IPv4 but putting my xbox on IPv6 is much much better. Even the downloads are way faster on XBOX than on ps4.

PrinceAkilleus

PrinceAkilleus schrieb:

Dude i had the PS4pro and xbox 1s and trade it my xbox 1s for the 1x and let me tell playing games online is much better on XBOX LIVE and that was me using IPv4 but putting my xbox on IPv6 is much much better. Even the downloads are way faster on XBOX than on ps4.

Yea thats what I hear all around that Xbox has faster download speed than PS4.

Horrorman Level 75

UK ScorpZ schrieb:

I'm with both of you on this, BO1 was the last decent cod for me.

Cant believe how bad its got since? 

That game was so well balanced, for everything there was a counter. 

Weapons varied and some brilliant maps.  All of which played that you could use any weapon effectively.

This time we are treated to more of this 3 lane super small no imagination rubbish.

I cant believe I was stupid enough to buy another cod as after the total abortion that AW was I said I wouldnt again.

Seems the WW2 beta was a much better game than the full release!

This.

Horrorman Level 75

I am done with them also, this was the last time I buy any COD. The stupid knife fight in the bunker,,,come on, I thought I bought a FPS. So stupid, going back to WOT and Battlefield 1. Good bye COD.

@UK ScorpZ wrote:

I'm with both of you on this, BO1 was the last decent cod for me.

Cant believe how bad its got since? 

That game was so well balanced, for everything there was a counter. 

Weapons varied and some brilliant maps.  All of which played that you could use any weapon effectively.

This time we are treated to more of this 3 lane super small no imagination rubbish.

I cant believe I was stupid enough to buy another cod as after the total abortion that AW was I said I wouldnt again.

Seems the WW2 beta was a much better game than the full release!

Callofdutynofun

Black Ops 3 was superb, as was black ops. Only played those two so I've yet to experience a bad COD. Ghosts doesn't count as I couldn't play it online

ShaunMitchell8

I really wanted to like this game really hard. But the worst netcode ever, or whatever they use, and ridiculous matchmaking, makes it impossible to like this game.

I dont start talking about the horrible lag and hitmarker bs what happens in this beyond broken pos game.

Horrorman Level 75

For me the last good COD before WW2 was BO2. Everything inbetween was not worth it. I played MW, MW2, MW3, BO1, WAW, BO2 and now WW2. 
WW2 still has some issues, but overall I'm enjoying it a lot.

GGA1759
I'm slightly different. I started playing cod at the very beginning with the original cod on PC and also COD2 on PC, then came cod3 on PC which was pretty trash. Then we had what I call the golden years, COD4 up until BO2. All the games were imo great the standouts for me being MW2 and MW3 although I put a lot of play time into all of them.
When ghosts came out my play time was a bit more limited but although the game got hate I still enjoyed it when I played it and it had fantastic connections.
Next bring on AW and SH games. Ok so this is where I actually put cod to the side and started playing BF, I didn't have a problem with the advanced movement but just didn't like the game in general. BO3 came out and I played it until I prestiged and due to limited play time I was splitting it between BF and BO3 which I gradually faded out.
When IW was released I have to be honest I bought it mainly for MWR. I played a few games of IW and did I enjoy it ? Well i got to MP15 so I'm yea I did. I thought it was a very good game apart from the connections.

I was hyped when I heard the next cod was going to be ww2 but a bit worried at the same time as I knew the only cod game I have played and hated was AW. For me , others obviously vary, I think ww2 is terrible. Mainly the maps, spawn systems and connections but I got bored before even reaching lvl50. I have gone back to playing BO3 and MWR which I missed out on playing due to liking other games at the time. It maybe just me but I feel it's not necessarily the fact cod is done or finished, more of the game you like from certain developers. I won't buy another SH cod. I definitely prefer Infinity ward but I also have fun and enjoy Treyarch as well.
So for me cod isn't dead, Sledgehammer games are.
Dante2k Level 73

Studios