If it's only American soldiers then I'm done.

World War II General Discussion

I actually think you are mentally disabled. You realized you have been roasted and now you're excusing yourself from the argument? Lol You know what's funny? In cod you get to play as a soviet soldier. The society regime killed more people than the nazis and raped and murdered countless people in their blood trail through Eastern Europe and you get to play as them but not a German??? By your logic should we condemn these soviet soldiers as bystanders? 

Stevejan7

@Stevejan7 wrote:

I actually think you are mentally disabled. 

Smiley Frustrated

Maccabi Level 75
In his ignorance, insults yet another group the NAZIs slaughtered.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:
In his ignorance, insults yet another group the NAZIs slaughtered.

the irony wasn't lost on me, im guessing he hasnt got that far into his wikipedia scrolling to reply with counter points Smiley Happy  still it turns out the nazis werent that bad then and we've all been mislead by fake history like who knew eh!

. Course you know killing an estimated 20mil people over a 30 year period via various methods is far worse than around 17 million systematically murdered in the most inhuman of manners in the space of a few years . 

guess i've learnt something new then Smiley Happy

Maccabi Level 75

You still haven't acknowledged the fact that we play as a soviet soldier whose nation killed way more than the nazis and yet German soldiers were "bystanders" while soviets weren't? Do I smell a double standard here?

Stevejan7

Wow you people still insist on acting like I'm some sort of neo-nazi even though I've repeatedly said I don't think the nazi government was good. This is what the public school system produces, huh? A bunch of propaganda tools like you? When I even say that not every German was bad I get bombarded with people calling me a neo-nazi, nazi apologist, etc. 

Stevejan7
Look in the mirror.

We are done with you.

You've done nothing here but insult people, twist historical fact, and not listen to a word anyone has said.

If you don't know why this is bad idea, you are beyond anything any of us here can tell you.

The only one who has fallen for Propaganda and falsehoods here is you. And it is so very sad.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I knew you had no argument. You're calling off the argument because you are butt hurt and you know you're wrong. This whole time I've been naming facts and you are just saying "Wrong! Nope! Wrong! Immoral!!" You are obviously uneducated on the subject so just stop pretending you aren't. By saying that playing as a German would be wrong you display your own ignorance. 

Stevejan7
I've made my argument. I've countered every one of your points, and the ones I didn't, Macc did. You've acted like a petulant child, calling people morons, insulting the mentally handicapped, and misrepresenting facts.

I'm well educated on the subject, which is why I can recognize someone who isn't quite easily. You are passionate, but you don't listen. You are unable to argue a point without sinking to insults.

Maybe one day you will learn that the Germans were NOT the victims here. There is a reason NAZI paraphernalia is banned in Germany. It was a time of great shame. While many Germans fought bravely, they did so as part of a movement that was on the wrong side of history. If you are so gung-ho about it... program your own game with a German protagonist and let us know how that goes.

Until you are mature enough to handle a conversation without insulting the person you are having the discussion with, you can't expect folks to stick around and sink to that level of discourse. Your behavior says all we need to know about you. Your argument says the rest.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Lol dudes the Donald Trump of the forum.  He wanted to beat you bigly.  But since he couldn't he called you names. Sad.

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios