Issues with the game. And QUICKSCOPE GLITCH.LOL

World War II General Discussion

Issues with the game. And QUICKSCOPE GLITCH.LOL

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this.

#1The KILL-CAMS ARE AWFUL IN WW2!! Going by Score, Really??? Why would they take away the Scorestreak and Lethals kill cams? It makes no sense. That was one of the great things about kill cams. Whoever decided that getting several Turret Gunner kills, a quad kill with a Glide Bomb or Multi Grenade a Semtex "Stuck" or throwing Knife kill as the final kill or "Best Kills" of the game is not better than getting a Double kill with a Silenced Weapon just because they're on a Dom point giving them a bigger score, THEN THEY SHOULD BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED IN GAME!!! I mean come on. 

#2 HAVING TO WAIT A FULL MONTH FOR THE RESISTANCE DLC AFTER PS4!!!

I don't care who you are or what you do, THAT IS MESSED UP. If your goal is the Alienate and cause THOUSANDS of people not to buy the Season Pass on Xbox and Pc, well you have Succeeded my "Friends". We are already WOEFULLY short on maps as it is. And that they are SEVERELY FLAWED. Like how YOU CANT MANTLE ANYTHING!! Or that they are so small on average. That is one of the main reasons I almost didn't buy the game.

#3 Gun Variants.
The fact that after 3 months if playing and hundreds of supply drops, AND I ONLY GET WEAPONS I ALREADY HAVE OVER AND OVER. As well as Stupid pistol grips. There are so many Variants that won't open in supply drops. Like the B.A.R Karabiners and MANY MORE. It would be great if they were unlocked for us already.

#4 SPECTATOR MODE AT THE BEGINNING OF GAMES.
I know I'm not the only one pissed about this, buy the amount of time it takes just to play the game IS MADDENING!!! Especially on War, Saint Marie map and most FFA games in general. Especially if you join a game in progress. I believe THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST THING FIXED, PERIOD. Not NERFING guns.

#5. CARENTAN MAP IN THE PLAYLIST. NOT JUST BY ITSELF.
We are already WOEFULLY short on maps, and most are horrible, but the one good thing about getting the season pass was Carentan. AND WE CANT EVEN PLAY IT IN REGULAR PLAYLIST. We are limited to only play the one map, and are limited on the modes we can. The best thing about Winter Siege was that Winter Carentan was in the playlists (It never should have left). So now we are forced to not play it at all, or only play it and nothing else.... That's messed up.... Please post your issues with the game as well.

Caveboykk
26 REPLIES

Re: Post you're issues with the game. And Problems...

in reply to Caveboykk

Simply put: THE GAME SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED UNTIL THESE PROBLEMS WERE FIXED. PERIOD. 

Caveboykk

in reply to Caveboykk

Or maybe I just gripe too much and should be grateful???   Nah....

Caveboykk

in reply to Caveboykk

Wow,

You forget to mention the most annoying game ruining glitch.

The Quickscope glitch has to get fixed.

Don't forget to put the words "Quickscope glitch"

Into the title of your thread.

It's helpful and fun.

Love to all hate to none

God is great

God's law is love

FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

The quickscoping IS MADDENING!!! TAKE THE CROSS HAIR AWAY FROM SNIPERS IF YOU HAVE TO, BUT JUST FIT IT ALREADY!!!

Caveboykk

in reply to Caveboykk

@Caveboykk wrote:

The quickscoping IS MADDENING!!! TAKE THE CROSS HAIR AWAY FROM SNIPERS IF YOU HAVE TO, BUT JUST FIT IT ALREADY!!!

Dude, it's like you could read my mind!

The Quickscope glitch is the biggest problem with this otherwise good game. Sure there are small issues but OMG the Quickscope glitch has to go!!

Love to all hate to none

God is great

I love puppies

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Two scrubs in a pod. Git good scrubs.We know she is your buddy or you are using a second account.

Merkava Mark IV

in reply to Merkava Mark IV

@Merkava Mark IV wrote:

Two scrubs in a pod. Git good scrubs.We know she is your buddy or you are using a second account.

Omg please stop.. too funny.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

Suffer the wrath of Leonardo!!!

Don't forget to ask the devs to fix the Quickscope glitch! 

Love to all hate to none

I love puppies

FixQuickscopeGlitch

We asked their opinion they said dont worry. Quickscoping will be in every game of ours. We just cant stand the kids crying so much so we will slightly nerf it so they can shut  up....for the 11th year

Al-x_gRdNr

in reply to Merkava Mark IV

Never had a problem with QSing snipers in any game ever..  

If someone is beasting it.. just grab a shotty, chill and wait.. or, since its so easy to QS according to everyone but the people who QS.. why not grab a Sniper and show em whats up.. 

Its a combat sim.. running around is stupid and reckless when people are shooting .. dont play the way they play.. play the way you play.. don't run into sniper lanes.. Have fun

xCHAN9Ex

Studios