It needs to stop!

World War II General Discussion

Well you're going on the block list so I don't have to follow those rules if I end up playing against you Smiley Wink

Rivet_Skull

Where do we send the cheques?Smiley Tongue

Eijit88
Highlighted

Looks like trolling to me. Children more than likely. I played all of the COD's. Here to tell your missing out on an ausome experience, because they've screwed this game up bad over the years. Mindless trolls, speak your mind because your in the minority. Lol

Sabathia911
in reply to RisingStarQueen

More than likely the reason why people are camping is because they have hit detection problems like most of us do. What gets me frustrated are the players who lead the lobby game after game have excellent connection. Dropping players like there tagging them with h bombs every time they fire there weapon. Surprisingly enough youll catch them camping also. Spawn camping is horrible on this game WW2. Lol my hit detection is garbage to start with and I have to remove you from your head glitch. By the way we were matched up equally so your also as good a player as me if not better. Yet you set in your spawn. Trust me man I'm with you on this. 

Sabathia911

Studios