World War II General Discussion

Hello, i have a concern with call of duty, well every game you guys made. Now im sure im the only one who feels this about it, but we need to make the game where if you camp somewhere for more than 5 minutes you should be kicked bottom line, I am so sick and tired of trying my best to have fun with playing your games and its hard to do that when people do nothing but sit on there asses and camp, im sure you game designers know how it is if you play the game. If i was a game designer that's something i would work on because im tired of it. Im a run and gun person the only time you should be allowed to camp is with a sniper rifle because in a real situation you arent going to run guns blazing with a *****ing sniper. I just need something to be or at least concidered since black ops 4 is coming out soon.

RisingStarQueen
13 REPLIES 13
in reply to RisingStarQueen

Camping is a broad term.

I play mostly domination. If my team has 2 flags I will camp to protect B or a path to home flag. No reason to go in guns blazing. Only making the chance bigger for a spawn flip.

And a real tactic.

Can it be annoying. Yes for sure.

But If you get killed multiple times by same camper you're doing something wrong.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I think they should stick a stamina bar in the game for those run and gunners. If you are running and get hit by a bullet but survive, you should have no stamina left to run around and so, have to walk, limp or crawl until you die. You should also stop running around with heavy weapons like they are SMGs, your division should affect your sprint speed, running in knee high boots with a big old coat on as fast as someone running in ankle boots and a t-shirt is silly.. those back packs are heavy.

We should make every weapon the same.

Launchers

Pistols

SMGs

LMGs

ARs

should all kill at the same range, this makes the game fair and anyone can use which-ever weapons they want without any disavantages.

Every gun fires at the same rate as well. Launchers to fire as they do now.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut#4714572
in reply to P34nut#4714572

Sounds like a modders wet dream don't worry man they'll screw this game up more than it already is in about a year or two.

Sabathia911

Let me give you a little advice on how to deal with campers: ignore them, all of their kills come from people who get mad at them and foolishly rush the same spot over and over.

BR0NY2

This is exactly how I get my kills.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut#4714572

Actually I found a better one.

Bait your teammate. Smart campers change corners and the really smart ones randomize the pattern. Plus use S mines.

Either: Shoot the obligatory S mine the camper has and wait a bit. Your teammate gets impatient and goes in, beeing killed. And you go in and kill him because he showed his corner on the minimap.

Or just let him go up front and get blown up and wait a bit. The camper will often come back placing a betty.

BertKK

@RisingStarQueen wrote:

Hello, i have a concern with call of duty, well every game you guys made. Now im sure im the only one who feels this about it, but we need to make the game where if you camp somewhere for more than 5 minutes you should be kicked bottom line,

If you are getting killed by a camper in the same spot for 5 minutes...YOU'RE doing it wrong!

I am so sick and tired of trying my best to have fun with playing your games and its hard to do that when people do nothing but sit on there asses and camp,

You are only considering YOU'RE attempt to have fun. Screw everybody else I guess.  I'm sure the Camper is having a great time!  They're probably sick and tired of you running at them over and over again...probably not.

Im a run and gun person...

Your playstyle is what created the camping play style. Why would someone chase you all around the map when they can just sit and wait for you to run and gun your way past them every 20 seconds...for 5 minutes at least.

the only time you should be allowed to camp is with a sniper rifle because in a real situation you arent going to run guns blazing with a *****ing sniper.

MP is anything BUT real and if you read the multiple threads about quickscoping you're theory of not running guns blazing with a sniper rifle is just that...a theory.

I just need something to be or at least concidered since black ops 4 is coming out soon.

Black Ops 4 IS the consideration. Still gonna' be complaining about Campers though.  It's Call of Duty...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75
in reply to The_Birdman62#3632146

Waah..waahhh.. make it stop! 

Only people who run around the map, not use cover , and run into my bullets should be allowed. 

mAKE IT STOP NOW! 

MAKE it stop!  Or i will go to my safe space! 

I mean it! 

Stop!

d34m34t

This is one of the funniest posts I've read.

How about this. You send me about 1500 bucks for my my game and setup and then I'll play how you want me to play. Until then as long as I'm paying my own way I'll play my own way. 

Here's how silly you sound.

From now on my enemies are not allowed to strafe, shoot back, take any cover whatsoever or do anything that may or may not get me killed. I'm ENTITLED to run headless chicken and hip fire anyone I see. I also want a participation trophy just in case I still can't win. Mmmk thanks...

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios