World War II General Discussion

I love the idea of Support Streaks, the issue in the past has been that they included lethals. Making them 100% Support only would be awesome.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela
That's why I prefer non lethal rewards only.
And want point streaks more. Just to get people to play the objective and focus on gun vs gun.
Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Simple and too the point. That's got my vote!

ZvErS
Can the dogs have a chance to turn on you like the Russian bomb dogs that were trained to go under tanks? Apparently they trained them too well on their own tanks instead of the German ones.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

My very general thoughts

Less would be more too me.  To be able to pick from 14 Score/Killstreaks (currently available in IW) would just not feel right to me in a WWII setting.   7 seems like an OK number.

However, to spice things up I am totally cool with variants. I actually like how Infinite Warfare has created a pretty balanced pros/cons or increased cost variant system.. My gaming nature would love these to be unloackable through challenges.

If done tactfully, I like the idea of scorestreaks having 'skins', or some sort of persoinalization.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

I wonder if they'll have the map specific SS like they had on AW, like the one map had walker tanks, another had that gun thing on rails, and the one had the solar beam thing..I forgot, but you only got them from care packages tho right?..not big on getting them from a CP, but maybe they could have a higher end SS simply called Special or something, and depending on what map you earn it on something different will happen..

For example if there's a map close to the ocean, and you earn the "Special" SS maybe you can call in a naval cannon barrage..have an option to be able to control or aim the cannon fire and be able to watch them go off..(I like seeing them in action 🙂)...or just be able to call it in and be auto..

Maybe a map in an urban area you could call in an extermination squad..guys with 150% health equipped with, idk a flamethrower or something..

A map in the desert you could call in some tanks..all kinds of possibilities..

idk, that stuff along with the usual SS would be fine..I like the ideas others have said about more support streaks as well..

(oh, and I wouldn't mind a Mustang strafe run)

James8421

I would love to se the ability to customize your kill streaks or to be able to download more killstreaks in case you want a more personalized approach to the game. Perhaps you get maybe 5 killstreaks in the game, and then if that doesnt satisfy you, perhaps we can talk about DLC that includes "skins" for killstreaks, or to be able to download more killstreaks if you have the season pass.

PlayerLoaded

@deathhf wrote:

I would love to se the ability to customize your kill streaks or to be able to download more killstreaks in case you want a more personalized approach to the game. Perhaps you get maybe 5 killstreaks in the game, and then if that doesnt satisfy you, perhaps we can talk about DLC that includes "skins" for killstreaks, or to be able to download more killstreaks if you have the season pass.

no just no

please dont give them more ideas to nickle and dime the francise please

Maccabi Level 75

if the game is worth buying, I would invest.

PlayerLoaded
I found this to be interesting.

https://youtu.be/BL0vU9b1kCs?t=3m24s
PlayerLoaded

Studios