LOST ALL MY PROGRESS

World War II General Discussion

Hi,

So i recently decided to start playing COD: WW2 again, but as i downloaded the game and got online i noticed that all my progress was gone? I have lost prestige/rank, callsigns, weapon skins and some twitch prime stuff. Can someone please restore my progress? I believe that on my profile on the forums, it still says that im level 38 prestige 2.

Before i downloaded the game i even went in and took a look of my stats, i had about 2500 kills and 1200 death and a K/D of 2.06~. And around 200 games played. But it has all been reset for some strange reason? 

Hopefully someone can fix this...

hSmaskineN
5 REPLIES 5

Well, that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. I found the link below that should help.

Edit to Add: This is not mentioned in the official support link that I included, but go ahead and try this. It seems to work for everything else.

Power down your console and unplug it from the wall. While we're at it, let's unplug that modem and router. Wait for 30 seconds, and plug the modem in first. Followed by your router, and lastly; your microwave oven (JK; but do plug in your console now). Load the app again and see if things have righted themselves. If not, you may need to reach out to Activision Assist and see if they can help at all.

Stats and Rank Being Reset CoD WWII Multiplayer.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I've already read that but without any type of luck. I am also running on PC, but maybe i've posted in the wrong forum?

hSmaskineN

No, you're quite alright here, my friend. 

The PC is currently hosting a free-play weekend, correct? I know PC does things a bit different (did you, by any chance, post this question yesterday as well, under a different forum username, or am I completely losing my mind?) 

Are you running the app through Steam?

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Yes they are and this is the only post i've made. I am running it through steam yes.
hSmaskineN
Highlighted

Thanks for clarifying that, lol. As you have probably gathered, there was a post yesterday that reported the exact same thing. Now, already this AM (it's 930am where I'm at), there have been two more reports of this today- after you first reported it this morning. 

I will check this thread later, probably early afternoon, to see if see if any of the ATVI official employees have posted anything, and will dig around for answers in the meantime. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios