Let's discuss the time to kill!

World War II General Discussion

I Haven't played CoD since Bo2 and my reason is I think the tike to kill just got way to high to the point I didn't find it fun anymore, so I'm hopping for a slower time to kill in ww2 not halo levels of slow but enough where I can at least react to being shot! I'm I the only one? And what time to kill do you like to see? 

32degreEsF
2 REPLIES 2

Wait, so you thought that BO2 TTK was TOO FAST?!?! Wow, what console were you on? It was just an SMG fest in Core on BO2 where people were literally just flying around spraying all over the place. I atcually switched to HC on BO2 because of this. 

My question is: have you played any eralier COD's to compare? Also, remeber that TTK can be a bit tricky to gauge because of the latency. Even in IW, sometimes my xeon seems to be shooting sabo rounds and the next game, with a different host, the same gun is a hitmarker machine. 

From memory, BO1, BO2 and Ghosts had rough launches becuase of net code that took months to smooth out. (I won't include AW's SBMM BS)

ZvErS
Highlighted

@32degreEsF wrote:

I Haven't played CoD since Bo2 and my reason is I think the tike to kill just got way to high to the point I didn't find it fun anymore, so I'm hopping for a slower time to kill in ww2 not halo levels of slow but enough where I can at least react to being shot! I'm I the only one? And what time to kill do you like to see? 

You have time to react in HC when being shot and the health is only 30%.

The worst thing that can happen is people being bullet sponges.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Studios