More weapon variants in collections pls

World War II General Discussion

More weapon variants in collections pls

Please start including more weapon variants in the Operation Overlord collections. A lot of us players have been waiting for certain guns and variants for ages only for them to not come up in supply drops, yet some have tens of thousands of armoury credits just sitting there. It’s really discouraging getting no reward for our efforts.

Please start including more weapon variants and weapons which were previously only attainable from supply drops in the Operation Overlord collections. I mean, I’ve been wanting a Do-Re-Mi II or Son of Mars MP40 and a GOAT II Volk for months but just can’t get them, and the only MP40 variant available for purchase just doesn’t appeal to me  

mfshro0m
11 REPLIES

Re: More weapon variants in collections pls

in reply to mfshro0m

If you’d like to see this drop a like and a bump please

mfshro0m

in reply to mfshro0m
Yeah I honestly wish they did this as well. I’m looking for a few different variants and have gotten nothing from supply drops other than heroic bazookas. It gets annoying very quick
skibbz99

in reply to skibbz99

The only weapons I am missing are blue rare variants.

I have every common, heroic and epic weapon variant, including melee, launchers and pistols.

I also spent a couple thousand dollars on this game, lol. 

JagiMonster

in reply to JagiMonster
Dam lol must be nice! But again you spent a couple grand on it haha I would never.
skibbz99

in reply to skibbz99

Haha what can I say. I dont smoke, do drugs or drink. Own 2 cars, house, married to a great gal and have 2 great  kids that have all they need. 

Gaming's my thing. 

JagiMonster

in reply to JagiMonster

time to spend your money elsewhere IMO, not on cosmetic gaming things that have ZERO input towards the game for you to get any edge.

As for OP variants is not your answer because variants are of the same gun just different skin, which is 10,000 X's pointless since they shoot the same as the basic stock guns you get at the start of the game.

What you want to be added is different guns or all guns so people can have access to them by buying them out right or getting cards to open them with less armory points.

I'd say spend your money on traveling, enjoy life & other countries instead of wasting your money on cosmetic crap thats pointless in a online game that you'll never play again after 1 year. But its your money do what you want.

$1000 would of paid for 1 person to have a 4 day cruise in the bahamas fully or a 7 day cruise plus some extras

xXFATALIIXx

in reply to xXFATALIIXx

By variants I mean variants for all guns

By this stage I still don't have a Volk or a GPMG and yet I have three variants of the ITRA and Stinger each.

I spoke with a master prestige dude who's still missing stuff he's after 

It would be nice to have more guns and I know that some more are coming, but to be fair only so many guns were used in WWII. 

It'd be really disheartening if players still don't have some of the guns they want to play with by the time BO4 and BattlefieldV come out. I'd feel rather cheated by Activision's use of purchasable supply drops as I've spend quite a bit of time playing this game

mfshro0m

in reply to mfshro0m

Variants = same gun just different style.

Volk is ok but still on par with the STG so no huge difference.

GPMG, I already told you this.

Stinger is fairly decent.

ITRA is good for long/medium range maps, its has its pro's/con's to it.

xXFATALIIXx

in reply to xXFATALIIXx

I know the Volk’s similar to the STG but it kills a little faster and so I’d like to give it a proper run  😢

I have the stinger and ITRA and the stinger’s one of my favourite guns. That said, I’d still like to have a GPMG to try for use as an assault rifle 

Its possible that neither would become a staple for me but nonetheless I’d like to try them 

mfshro0m

Studios