Mountain division missing. How do i get it back?

World War II General Discussion

Not sure what happend to my mountain division/class, but it is missing. How do I get it back? I think I might have copy/pasted another division or something by mistake. I now got two Airborne divisions, but Mountain is gone. Is there a way to restore this or is it gone ? 

kjekkekjekken
10 REPLIES 10

Hey there.

Simply click on one of your loadouts and click on the Division logo/emblem and select Mountain. Smiley Happy

Hope that helped.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I'm in the same boat but there's no option at all to select mountain ..it just disappeared...also I'm missing my armory it too is gone ?  Any suggestions?

GaBrIeLt77

Hey Gabriel,

Can you attach a screenshot showing what you're seeing when trying to select Mountain?

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Ok so I found the screen to spend armory points ..yay....but on the division screen it doesn't have a mountain customization selection..although when wanting to change loadouts in gameplay it's there but can't change anything about it ...default loadouts 

GaBrIeLt77

Thanks for getting back to me.

Have you unlocked the Mountain division before?

Have you also tried customizing your loadouts (not the default) and changing the divisions from there?

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Yep..that's how I noticed it was gone..opened a drop unlocked a uniform went to look at it and couldn't

GaBrIeLt77

I just checked your account and you have indeed unlocked the Moutain division.

I haven't heard about divisions disappearing though. Can you please send me a screenshot showing that it's not there?

You can send it via PM if you'd like.

Thanks.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Sorry to bother you about all this..it's just upsetting to unlock all the stuff and not be able to use any of it..I've spent quite a bit on cod points to get winter drops and basically gave away my money for free..hopefully something can be done to fix this 

GaBrIeLt77

This happens to me also everytime i receive a promotion from the general lately. I have lost my infantry after going fro prestige 3 to 4. And now my mountaineer fro 1 to 2.all other slots become available and start me off at 0( same fro intanry and mountaineer).yet when i go to prestige booth it shows right level just does not allow me to select.

any suggetions?

thanks 

Playstationlou1

Studios