New map "Shipment"

World War II General Discussion

New map "Shipment"

So I just played a few matches on the new (very small) map "Shipment". Hardpoint, Dom, and so forth. It is ridiculous. It is fast and frenetic. Chaos and uber close combat. Most fun I have had so far with this game, and I for the most part like this game. That said, am I mistaken or was there a "Shipment map in a previous COD? 

Skipperson
14 REPLIES

Re: New map "Shipment"

in reply to Skipperson

Yes, Shipment was from MW I believe....

ZvErS

Re: New map "Shipment"

in reply to ZvErS

Ah,,, yeah. Cool, thanks for the info.

Skipperson

Betreff: New map "Shipment"

in reply to Skipperson

Best map in history of CoD. Had some terrible and amazing games on Shipment in Modern Warfare. Ever played Headquarters on that map? That was a burner. Smiley LOL

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

The more my tired assed ole brain thinks about it, the more I remember this map now. Never played HQs on it that I can recall but HardPoint is...well to quote my youngest grandkid..."reposterous", lol. Lots of fun and deaths for me on this one!

Skipperson

in reply to Skipperson
I love and hate this map. Good times.
Snoopy0211

in reply to Skipperson

@Skippersonschrieb:

The more my tired assed ole brain thinks about it, the more I remember this map now. Never played HQs on it that I can recall but HardPoint is...well to quote my youngest grandkid..."reposterous", lol. Lots of fun and deaths for me on this one!

My record there was 1 grenade 6 kills haha. Killed the whole enemy team with 1 nade. Unforgettable. Smiley LOL

Wet Works was my second fav map there...

Horrorman Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

That's awesome! It really feels good when you hit the sweet spot like that, lol. That game did have some really good maps. 

Skipperson

in reply to Horrorman

Hq was one of my fav modes

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to Horrorman

Never played HQ's on the map. It was sooooo chaotic on TDM already. Rushing for that middle container to hopefully get the streaks going!

Use armored and hopefully it's leveled up! HC wouldn't seem fun in that kind of map playing HQs. 

ZvErS

Studios