No Health Regen???

World War II General Discussion

People in chat were saying they said there would be no health regen for this game, I myself must have missed that part but can anyone confirm this? This sounds absolutely terrible! For me the whole fun of CoD games is going on streaks, gonna be a little difficult to do that as an aggressive RnG player considering if i take 1 bullet from 3 or 4 people im donezo. #feelsbadman

ClarityxHaze
14 REPLIES 14
No, this is absolute bull*****. Nowhere in the reveal livestream was being talked about Health Regen what so ever. And if there was no health regen, they made a huge mistake. But glad to tell you that there isn't Smiley Happy
AdvancedDragon12
in reply to AdvancedDragon12
Thanks bro, *sigh of relief*
ClarityxHaze

Correct. There will not be health regen.

@polygon wrote:

Schofield won’t talk about the health system yet, but auto-restoration is not happening. Reading between the lines, I gather that med-packs are the likely solution, perhaps even called for from medics, rather than just sitting around.

“You have to worry about every bullet,” says Schofield. “You’re not the superhero. You can’t just stand there taking seven bullets, ducking, shooting again. It’s refreshing for us to deal with recruits who aren’t Tier One warriors, to show that vulnerability. They’re naïve. It’s been a really cool challenge creating this different kind of gameplay.”

http://www.polygon.com/features/2017/4/26/15428192/call-of-duty-wwii-impressions-analysis-preview

matuzz

Well, we'll see what that means in action on a gameplay reveil. Would make sense to get medics invloved somehow. I wouldn't mind that one bit. 

ZvErS

Just so everyone is on the same page, that article is talking about the campaign. Although having no health regeneration in multiplayer would be something "new", I don't think it would work. Having to ask a teammate for a med kit would be the most frustrating thing in cod. Cod players are selfish. 99.9% don't equip launchers to take down streaks that are killing them and their teammates, there's no way they'd spend a point on a med kit for a teammate.

gotsomestars Level 75

@gotsomestars wrote:

Just so everyone is on the same page, that article is talking about the campaign. Although having no health regeneration in multiplayer would be something "new", I don't think it would work. Having to ask a teammate for a med kit would be the most frustrating thing in cod. Cod players are selfish. 99.9% don't equip launchers to take down streaks that are killing them and their teammates, there's no way they'd spend a point on a med kit for a teammate.

It's not new to MP... we call that #MOARhardcore. Smiley Happy

hahhaha

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Lol. Yes. But you and I know that we hardcore players are a minority.  

gotsomestars Level 75

Haha! After reading your comment, you're 100000% correct! I always wonder why NO ONE uses launchers in CoD unless they're doing the challenges. For some reason, i've always been 'that guy' who has AA almost on every class....even while running ghost! I know, it's probably a waste but I know that if the other team gets stuff into the air, my teammates will most likeley do nothing about them so I have to always be prepared!

ZvErS

Me too.

Ghost and/or blind eye. And a launcher on every single class.

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios