Offensive Emblems

World War II General Discussion

When are we likely to see some enforcement on the children making these emblems? Getting fed up with seeing them repeatedly after they have been reported.IMG_05391.jpg

Excuse for this one was "Its in the game so im allowed to have it"

And I really dont want to see ***** emblems everyday. 

DukeAgain
13 REPLIES 13

Ghosts and before it mostly came in waves. They will collect for like 6 weeks and during one week those people will get banned.

Note. Time frame is just made up numbers

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
They don't get banned straight away, it takes some time. It annoys me too like why do people have to make offensive emblems especially sexual ones...?
LoveInHell

because they think they're cool or whatever kids say these day's 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

If you report the player for "Offensive Emblem" the emblem dissapears from your view and turns into the Sledgehammer emblem.  I'm guessing they do this so that it solves the issue of you "seeing" the offensive emblem at the time of reporting.  It won't be long before the forum is inindated with "I got banned from the emblem maker for no reason" threads.

All of which will claim their emblem was NOT offensive.   Even the guys I've reported for Swastika's and the ever popular ejaculating peni$ will say it!   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

I'm glad I'm not the only person who reports the swastika emblems. I actually did not know that the emblem changed from the swastika to the shg logo after reporting it, but that's pretty cool.

You're absolutely right about the emblem editor bans. The same people who believe they are being super "edgy" when they create the emblem, are the first ones to cry about having their editor priveleges banned.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

How tf is the swastika offensive???

Do you know that it is a part of history????

If you don't, then do your research!!!!

Highlighted

So you registered on Friday and your first post on the forum is resurrecting a year+ old thread on last years game just so you can imply I don't know a Swastika is a part of history.  So much win...

But hey...thanks for playing!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

@DukeAgain wrote:

When are we likely to see some enforcement on the children making these emblems? Getting fed up with seeing them repeatedly after they have been reported.IMG_05391.jpg

Excuse for this one was "Its in the game so im allowed to have it"

And I really dont want to see ***** emblems everyday. 

Tell me about it, someone had a Caitlyn Jenner emblem the other day. Felt offended and triggered at the same time. 

Reported it instantly. Same for anything vegan related or fat worship. Report and move on. 

It's a savage and crazy world man, just report and go about your life. I know being offended can be serious and take months to heal but the sun will rise for you again. 

Keep that chin up champ!

Edit: Upon rereading my reply I noticed I might have assumed your gender. Sorry for any offence that was not my objective but I feel like I'm already all in so I'll just leave my reply as is. Hope you understand mate!

RankRancid

Ashgaar

Studios