World War II General Discussion

"Call in the dogs" Smiley Happy

I loved em when they have been released on my side. But beeing an old game streak, it would be better not to be in WWII. They should bring something new.

Horrorman Level 75

@Dante2k wrote:

Please, please don't add Dogs to the kill streak list. Or even a Raps type kill streak. I absolutely hated the dogs in WAW and found myself shooting the dogs more than people sometimes. I hope they aren't in the game as for me it sort of takes away from the gun battles.

I loved dropping double and triple raps in BO3, miss those a lot. IW streaks were pretty weak and pretty lame, might be why the game was in the end, and not even worth pushing for the higher ones. The highest streaks I would go for was Warden and AUAV. COD's popularity is built off of rewarding streaks so when they make those less rewarding, the game in general is.

MurkBeserk Level 75
They were fine if they were on your side lol. There was no counter or way to get away from them though unless you jumped on a high platform and waited there for 5 mins, not fun. I know what you mean through. The harrier, chopper gunner and nuke were fun in MW2.

As for dogs the things were super intelligent and could basically jump like the had exo suits and climb ladders, again not fun spending half the match shooting dogs.
Dante2k Level 75
I just put on Cold Blooded and the RAPS rolled right by me. Had to laugh at teammates just standing on top of things to avoid them while we lost the match.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela
Didn't know that countered it lol.
Dante2k Level 75

@Dante2k wrote:
They were fine if they were on your side lol. There was no counter or way to get away from them though unless you jumped on a high platform and waited there for 5 mins, not fun. I know what you mean through. The harrier, chopper gunner and nuke were fun in MW2.

As for dogs the things were super intelligent and could basically jump like the had exo suits and climb ladders, again not fun spending half the match shooting dogs.

Yes but they also gave you points for destroying them allowing you to stack your streaks. Didn't always happen that way but sometimes it helped me, on and individual level, maybe not so much my team.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Not confirmed but this could be a hint there will be dogs.... 

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 8.39.11 PM.png

MurkBeserk Level 75

MurkBeserk. The pic of gif aint working

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

It just needs to be approved. It looks like they removed the attachment option so I couldn't attach it like I usually do.

It's just a screenshot of a tweet by Condrey that says... "Lots on scorestreaks in the Beta. Also, I like dogs".

MurkBeserk Level 75

Can see it know. So probably dog (s)

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios