Players using 'IRA' as a clan tag, why is this allowed?

World War II General Discussion

It is still happening been playing online tonight the tag tags have been mostly I.R.A which I do not think should be allowed as the are a terror organisation who have killed many inosent pple including woman children and British soldiers just doing there job also tonight 31st of the 3rd  the flags in the back ground have been the tri colour and the shamrock which in my opinion is promoting terrorism which should never be agnolaged it is in my opinion symboising the Easter rising against the British which was an act of terror on the crown 

Andyctd

As the saying goes:

You cannot offend anyone without their permission.

Basically you get offended because you let yourself get offended. People need to grow some thicker skin we can't always have the world in PC mode.

It's a game, it's a clan tag, Because the Initials are IRA this doesn't mean that they are supporting or even know who the IRA are.

Did you even think to ask them why they had that clan tag or what their clan tag means to them?

Sometimes I use a clan tag that spells CAMP and run around with a pistol. Someone said to me "Stupid clan tag, you didn't camp" I laughed and replied it means Cannot AIM My Pistol. Not as extreme as IRA but you get the point. Hopefully.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Are you mad the british army opened fire on the streets of Ireland killing plenty of civilians for no reason the ira retaliated and you don't like it well get it up yaaaaaaaaa

haldane420

The IRA is an ILLEGAL terrorist group, illegal in the UK, Ireland, the entire EU and as far as I'm aware, worldide. I suggest reporting the gamertag and company allowing it to your police/security services as promoting illegal terrorist groups is a crime.

ed_box

Quit being a cry-baby beyotch. 

JoeMamma81

I have seen too many CT like SS and all kind of crazy ones.

They wont do anything against them.

Its crazy you will get ban for calling kid that first of all should not even play this game Stupid

But guy having nazi symbols all over his profile In game and also On PSN is playing without any problems.

ps4MICHAL01

@ps4MICHAL01 wrote:

I have seen too many CT like SS and all kind of crazy ones.

They wont do anything against them.

Its crazy you will get ban for calling kid that first of all should not even play this game Stupid

But guy having nazi symbols all over his profile In game and also On PSN is playing without any problems.

Seriously? What is crazy about that? I understand that kids should not be playing this game, but they do. There are no justified grounds for an adult to call a kid "stupid."

Furthermore, would you be more offended by someone calling you stupid or by an emblem of a sauvastika?

ZOMBIE CLOWNS

Studios