Please don't let supply drops ruin this Call Of Duty.

World War II General Discussion

Supply drops ruin the game for so many people, The supply drops get out of hand every call of duty. MWR was supposed to be cosmetics only and it eventually turned in to weapons ruining the game for an extreme amount of players. Calling cards and emblems should be unlocked by achievements to actually get players to play the game and not unload all their money into it also changing the cosmetics for guns in a game that is supposed to be based on WW2 is completely idiotic. The guns are supposed to look the same in WW2 they were not running around with flourescent pink guns, in fact they didnt have camos at all. Now I can see having tiny modifications to the weapons like a bandana tied around a part of it or like some sort of symbol painted on the weapon that does not make the weapon insanely bright. I feel that different characters would be okay and different camo uniforms if fine as well as long as it is not that different. Knowing activision if you even add these slight cosmetic changes in supplu drops it will eventually turn into people running around with bottles and pink cheetah print guns so if you really want to make a game that is not as disappointing as the last six I highly recommend to leave supply drops out of it. You ruined MWR please do not ruin this one as well. Smiley Very Happy

swaganatah2000
4 REPLIES 4

Please take your time and search the forums before you make a duplicate post about an issue that has already been addressed.

If you have any concerns, please post in this thread.
https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-World-War-II/Theory-How-the-supply-drop-model-will-...

PlayerLoaded

@PlayerLoaded wrote:

Please take your time and search the forums before you make a duplicate post about an issue that has already been addressed.

If you have any concerns, please post in this thread.
https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-World-War-II/Theory-How-the-supply-drop-model-will-...

LOL, if that was the case, there would be like 4 total threads... 1) Supply Drops Cancer to Cod 2) COD's garbage connections, 3) COD's garabage match/team making and 4) COD Campers

MurkBeserk Level 75

Absolutely !! I Couldn't Agree More!! Let's see the B.A.R.  for what it truly was as well as mg42's , stens M1 garands mp40's mk2 pineapple grenades and all . To the creators please don't F this one up with futuristic BS keep the Airborne uniforms the way they were. The OD greens and tans the Grey's of the Germans keep it authentic . I had lost faith in the C.O.D. line the closest game I can think of to WWII was one of the first I believe it was called rising sun . Let's see more of these Authentic Military Conflict games 

Sgtslaughter1986
Highlighted

Supply Drops WILL be in the next CoD

There's no way they won't do it. The question is how can they do it better.

IW was a trainwreck with the supply drops since it didn't have many weapons in the first place. Add the too low chance of getting an upgraded weapon with the ability to get a Dupe, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

My idea would be to have a *****-ton of weapons in the game and a *****-ton of variations, and give a high chance if not a guaranteed chance at getting an upgraded weapon. AW did it quite nicely and it went downhill from there

Supply Drops are a way to introduce some weapons in the game and it's a big money-maker. It's GUARANTEED to be in the next CoD

Tidyrope

Studios