Proof that next COD will be dead before release

World War II General Discussion

First thanks to Ali-A and those other big YouTuber twats with no Life that made call of duty became so unenjoyable of their dumbass ideas.

why the ***** would u want a Battle royale mode in a black ops game?

SecondFlair
11 REPLIES 11

@SecondFlairwrote:

First thanks to Ali-A and those other big YouTuber twats with no Life that made call of duty became so unenjoyable of their dumbass ideas.

what exactly do you think the yotubers did lol ?

Maccabi Level 75
First they are the reason their will be some *****ty Battle royale Mode and second of all they are the cause of cod points..enough said for me
SecondFlair

Most YouTubers are against cod points and supply drops, at least the ones I watch are anyway.

Also you don't have to play the battle royal mode do you? Is there someone forcing you to buy BO4 and only play battle royal? Do you need one of us to contact your local authorities to help you? Nah but on all seriousness I can see the new battle royal mode being free for all but with one life, nothing special.

RezoaK

@SecondFlairwrote:
First they are the reason their will be some *****ty Battle royale Mode and second of all they are the cause of cod points..enough said for me

nothing you just said is factually accurate or true

but obviously the popularity in BR games is purely down to youtubers , not because people actually enjoy playing them as can be seen by the amount of people playing fortnite or pubg .

also they had NOTHING to do with cod points , if you're theory is somehow related to the rise and quick demise of cod drop opening videos then thats AFTER the fact of cod points being introduced .

Maccabi Level 75

@SecondFlairwrote:

Dumb post. Try harder.

DieselPlower

I think there should be a prompt before you aloud to post that says "are you sure you want to post this, are you using your brain?" .

Also Ali a is cockwomble anyway so who cares.

RezoaK

why should I try harder when Treyarch just put random clips of older cods as the new trailer. y'all just some kids

SecondFlair

@SecondFlairwrote:

why should I try harder when Treyarch just put random clips of older cods as the new trailer. y'all just some kids

it was a teaser trailer not a game trailer...

first infinity war trailer featured clips from previous films too guess thats gonna bomb too Smiley Tongue

Maccabi Level 75
GOOD AFTERNOON, I THINK THE SAME BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE SENSE, SIMPLY CALL OF DUTY IS AND IT WILL BE THE BEST GAME, IT HAD TO BE SAYED AND IT WAS SAID.
https://www.burgueraabogados.com/guia-para-reclamar-un-seguro-de-vida/
ADRIANADELGADO

Studios