QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

World War II General Discussion

QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

Player retention has been the Achilles heel for cod. 

Huge numbers buy the game .. then after a couple months, QUICKSCOPE glitchers ruin the experience for the majority of players. Then when dlc and micro transactions roll out.... Well the majority of people pass on it because the game is no longer fun or fair. Destroyed by QUICKSCOPE exploiting players.

To keep profits up and players buying map packs etc.. you will need to abolish QUICKSCOPE glitch. Period..

FixQuickscopeGlitch
98 REPLIES

Re: QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

The other game issues will hurt the bottom line way more than quickscopers. 

Buddy_Maynard

in reply to Buddy_Maynard
It's a great game on PS4. The developer did listen and removed the wall running and jetpacks and slowed the pace a bit ... It has paid off huge. QUICKSCOPE is the main reason Activision will lose the majority of players, and profit.
FixQuickscopeGlitch

Joey! Now you are turning people who technically agree with you on QSing (like me) against you by spamming the forum. This is your fourth or fifth post today. 

'cmon man - not helping your cause.

DoubleTapzzz

in reply to DoubleTapzzz
Agreed.
I think it's a topic that deserves some legitimate thought and discussions.... Sadly, some of the most vocal "advocates" are turning it into a trolling rant; which certainly won't get people to take it seriously.
P00CH

in reply to P00CH

Trolling rant? Ok I've been attacked non stop.. insulted.. ridiculed.. zero legitimate conversation on the issue.. these people have 13000+ comments. They threaten me for too many posts?? Seriously.

You need to re evaluate your judgement. 

FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to DoubleTapzzz

Yeah, you are right. I keep getting spammed by certain morons. Asking how qs is a glitch... It's a well known exploit and I have posted the explanation several times .. I will try to keep the forum decorum... 

Cheers

FixQuickscopeGlitch

At this point, you're simply trolling and spamming the forum.

Do not engage these threads by posting any type of response, and do not react when he reverts to name calling. Eventually, he will get himself banned for spamming the forums.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

in reply to mygamertagsucks
I'm spamming? Lol I've been harassed by the QUICKSCOPE lobbying group. Multiple insults and repetitive questions by people with over 13000 posts.

Back off
FixQuickscopeGlitch

This is 100% false.  The “best” cod games of all time were quick scoping games. The sniping community helped make cod what it is. Get better dood.  I can QS the heck outa some lobbies and get destroyed doing it in others. Ya know why?  It can be countered. If you are sprinting around the map like a dumbass it’s your fault u keep getting QS’d.  Ever hear of hip fire?  It is ridiculously accurate in this game.  Try it some time

STRoke_face_

Studios