QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

World War II General Discussion

Re: QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

in reply to STRoke_face_
100% false? If Activision gave players a choice between a non QUICKSCOPE lobby and a QUICKSCOPE lobby, you believe 100% of people would choose to play the QUICKSCOPE lobby?
Yeah right....
I think everyone would choose the non QUICKSCOPE lobby, minus the players that can only get kills with the qs glitch.
FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

i hope this moron keeps posting this crap. He makes u QS haters look like a bunch of Rtards 

STRoke_face_

in reply to STRoke_face_

Get off your knees, quit sucking ..... Oh wait, you have no spine or personality... Just keep going along with the crowd, even if they represent everything you hate..  don't worry.. I represent everything you could never be.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

100% false. Not everyone would choose that.
Not to mention you would split the community again.
Just because you can't handle it doesn't mean other players can't. Qsers are free kills for many good players... Why would you not want to play against a free kill?

St0newa11

in reply to STRoke_face_
Your talking *****e it was never a sniper game only the last fer years has quick scoping started it was always a run am gun or a tactics game. Back in the day there was always a couple of good guns that where well balanced an where the vain of any sniper because you could attack them from distance. Plus the games in themselfs where balanced connections where good setups for running an gunning where better another reason snipers didnt do so good, an im sorry for wrecking my old brain here but you never seen many snipers dominate the lobby back in the old games or even snipers running an gunning you would get inalliated because there was no exploit in the aim assit.
pmutd

in reply to pmutd

pmutd wrote:
Your talking *****e it was never a sniper game only the last fer years has quick scoping started it was always a run am gun or a tactics game. Back in the day there was always a couple of good guns that where well balanced an where the vain of any sniper because you could attack them from distance. Plus the games in themselfs where balanced connections where good setups for running an gunning where better another reason snipers didnt do so good, an im sorry for wrecking my old brain here but you never seen many snipers dominate the lobby back in the old games or even snipers running an gunning you would get inalliated because there was no exploit in the aim assit.

You're kidding right? Quickscoping has been around since the inception of first person shooters. 

If they are good. Make a class and post unedited gameplay of you leading the lobby consistently.  Or even just once. 

24 hours should be enough, right? Since it's so easy and so op. 

I'll wait.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to pmutd

The ***** you talking about? I have been quickscoping since Cod4...... and there is no exploite of Aim Assist... Kar98k and Springfield don't have it.... So you really know nothing and are talking out of your ass.

St0newa11

in reply to St0newa11

Players like you (the few who use the QUICKSCOPE glitch), ruin the game for the many.... Then the majority of people get tired of the bs and stop playing.

This costs Activision millions and millions of dollars in lost revenue.

Do you think Activision would like millions and millions of dollars?

FixQuickscopeGlitch

If they didn't like QSing they would of removed it. If it was such a problem they would of removed it. 
You are lying out of your ass again. There are so many players that play Cod because of QSing Youtubers and are still playing the game because of QSing. I for one am one of those players. If this game didn't have QS than I wouldn't be playing it. Just like the last 4 games.

St0newa11

in reply to St0newa11

Lying out my ***? Look man, nobody wants to at with cheaters. Someone mentioned that another game gave players the opportunity to flag qs players.. those players would end up waiting for up to 20 minutes to find a match because nobody ever wants to play with a QS player. 

Not a lie. An observation. And a legitimate concerns to Activision.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Studios