QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

World War II General Discussion

Re: QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

Joey_Death wrote:

"Hey I've asked you 10 times now for you to explain how it's a glitch or an exploit."

Admin.

Harassment.

It's not harassment. You've  spammed 15 ***** threads on the same subject. Someone asking you to validate your claims is not harassment.  It's asking you to validate your claims. And your constant refusal tells me you don't have an answer. But he'll.. let's give it another shot...

Explain how quickscoping is a glitch or an exploit.

Aaaaaand go!

So far you've shown that you don't know the meaning of glitch, exploit, and harassment.  At least we're learning a little about you.

gotsomestars Level 75

But this isn't SOCOM, it's an Arena shooter. It's not a war simulation.

So have you actually tried it, or what are you basing your assumptions on?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

NiceDrewishFela wrote:
Asking a question isn't harassment. My apologies if I missed your reply.

But it is a valid question.

The funny thing is, I tend to agree with you for the most part. But I don't express my opinion on the topic often because I am not great with a sniper. And I can't quickscope worth a lick. I think that before one can form an opinion on Quickscoping, they need to do it themselves for a while. Why? Because then they can truly say if it is, in fact, overpowered and also offer tips on how to fix it.

But how can you as someone who has never tried it really make a valid argument for or against it? Killcams aren't an exact replay, so can't go based on that. So... answer the question.

If you treat people who agree with you this poorly, it's no wonder you've ruffled so many feathers and lost the ear of those who disagree with you.

Take a deep breath and try to answer rationally.

I am not trying to be argumentative here, but, Why does anyone have to try something before making a valid argument for or against it?

I know murder or mugging is wrong and the people often murdered or mugged are expoited to some extent, Now to be fair I really don't want to try either before my argument becomes valid.

P34nut

How is it a glitch?

Highwayman0226

in reply to Highwayman0226

Highwayman0226 wrote:

How is it a glitch?

He won't answer you I asked him 6 times in one of his spam posts.

None of the people who say it's a glitch can actually explain how it's a glitch (because it isn't). 

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to Highwayman0226
A popular exploit of a glitch in some FPS video games wherein a player is able to scope in with a sniper rifle, shoot for a kill, then scope out almost instantly and without having to ensure the crosshairs are on the target. Gamers who have become dependent on the QS exploit for success have lobbied hard to developers, pleading that the QS should be kept in the game because it constitutes a 'style of play'. They base this contention for the most part on the notion that (by some accounts) it takes practice to become skilled at QS, though critics point out that the amount of practice it takes to master an exploit is hardly a good argument for keeping a glitch. The QS exploit is also popular because it easily allows for long kill-streaks and unlikely kills which more self-indulgent gamers in the community produce in montages for each other.
Oh man, it's completely unrealistic and contrary to the spirit of the game, but I've gotten very good at running around exploiting the quickscope glitch for fast, easy kills.
FixQuickscopeGlitch

Hopefully you know the kill can doesn’t show the full thing they can’t record 60fps and have 200 thousand game going no at the same time is broken down to 24 FPS which half the time you smg doesn’t even show it hitting a few of the first bullet on target
Stancedoutg35

in reply to Stancedoutg35
Not about the kill cam. It's a known exploit/glitch. Period.
You don't feel it is. We will never agree.
That's ok.
FixQuickscopeGlitch

You keep copying and pasting this.... and its a lie.... You have no idea how QSing works. I can't wait for your ban to come.

St0newa11

in reply to St0newa11

QS will be banned before I am. I have the very best interest of the amazing and awesome Activision at heart. 

You are a bully.

Stop harassing me.

You will be banned soon Enough

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Studios