QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

World War II General Discussion

Re: QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

No one buys cod points unless they’re idiot they lower th heroic drop by a lot if you buy cod point at this point your just stupid wait till the heroic chest come out. Second your only complaining about quick scoping because your bad and can’t do it yourself I have no problems per aim like you should and you wouldn’t either do you see professional players quicksnope no cause it not reliable and if your going up against someone with and smg per aiming your *****ed there one shot a quickscoper and you have like 20 and it on take you 3-6 to kill someone in other word your aim sucks.

Stancedoutg35

They're a nuisance but jeez they don't ruin the game. I do cringe at the final kill cams but it won't stop me playing ffs. I do like to dolphin dive on the quickscopers I manage to despatch with 8 LMG bullets

ShaunMitchell8

in reply to ShaunMitchell8

I disagree of course, in the spirit of the topic. Activision loses millions of dollars in the long run, when casual players ,quietly , get sick of it and just stop playing. The masses don't frequent message boards.. I happen to like this codww2, I see it becoming a haven for cheap shots and hopefully Activision will do something about it before all the casual players move on to something else...and take their money with them.

All we will have is a bunch of glitch players glitching every game. 

FixQuickscopeGlitch

"Activision loses millions of dollars in the long run, when casual players ,quietly , get sick of it and just stop playing."

Straight out of your ass. lol you are such a liar. Just stop.... lol

The entire QSing community which is made up of thousands of players would stop playing if QSing wasn't in the game. Soooo what is your point?

St0newa11

in reply to St0newa11

"Straight out your *** "

And "liar"

How is a totally plausible, and based on historical evidence theory a lie?

Do you even understand English? Do you even have a tiny tiny concept of wtf I'm talking about...

Just give it a rest. You are an embarrassment.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Nobody is calling me out on everything.... Just you, you are so upset with QSing... I think your mother should just take your console away.... Give you a break... You are clearly have issues right now which could lead to more harmful ideas.

St0newa11

"Based on historical evidence theory"

Do you know what a theory is?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

theory is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might, for example, include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several related meanings.

My theory:

QUICKSCOPE causes the majority of gamers to stop playing cod much sooner than they would. That loss of gamers obviously would cause a huge loss in unrealized earnings for Activision.

What part don't you understand. Historically cod has a huge release but retention of players is lacking. Most players cite glitch rooms and cheap players for the departure also known as QUICKSCOPERS.

I've explained it to my neighbors cat and it understands it fine..

What's your problem?

FixQuickscopeGlitch

You have empirical evidence that "most" stop playing because of that?

You can say with certainty? 100% certainty? No Margin of error?

I think what you MEAN is you want to quit because of it.

You don't want a conversation. You don't want a debate. You are blasting something you have never tried or experimented with based on false or made-up information. I think its fair to say there are people on both sides of this issue, but usually people are able to discuss it with some level of civility and intelligence.

Your spam posts have provided neither. I am not participating any more, I hope any other rational users of this form follow my lead.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Ok buddy, let's see your evidence. Break out the old cod evidence file from the library. Quote me chapter and verse. Show me YOUR evidence I'm wrong. Don just belittle everything I say with zero evidence. I said it's a theory, and a ***** good one. What's yours? Most people love QUICKSCOPE? Most people think QUICKSCOPERS add value to their multiplayer experience?? Hahahaha are you kidding?? I know even someone as dense as you wouldn't believe that.. 

I'm right .

You lose.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Studios