QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

World War II General Discussion

Re: QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

Joey_Death wrote:
It is a glitch. You pretend to aim and you shoot without looking through the scope. The game lands a shot for you. All in an instant. It's an exploit, glitch etc.. all the above.
It's horrific, and has ruined every fps it has touched. That's why gamers don't stick around. That's why cod loses long term players.. they won't put up with it, they don't come on the forum.. they leave and take their money with them. That's my message for Activision, not for you ...

This will be my last response. Hopefully we all will ignore you and you'll go away.

It's not a glitch at all its an intended mechanic. 

I'm going to briefly explain how you quickscopes.

You center your target before you aim.

You stop moving.

You hold down your aim button until the exact moment you are fully ads. 400ms for most snipers in this game.

If you shoot too soon, you get full hip fire spread, meaning your shot could land literally anywhere on the screen. 

If you wait too long idle sway kicks in or your target moves.

Most often you have to make tiny adjustments. So you do that.

Then you pull the trigger.  

The game does nothing for you.

It doe snot aim for you.

It doe snot shoot for you.  

It doe snot adjust and recenter.

All QS is, is watching the highly trafficked areas and waiting for dumb players to take the same route every time.

Ps. 

Still waiting for your gameplay.

Pss

I said doe snot.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

You and the 2 others on here that are pro-Qscope can try to pretend it's not the most destructive and hated cheat in Codww2.

Here's the thing.

Most players would choose 2 have QUICKSCOPE eliminated.

I can't change your opinion. I'm going to change Activisions opinion. I will change sledgehammers opinion. 

Then, once QUICKSCOPE is eliminated COD will rise to it's highest high.. biggest following.. best player retention and most lucrative micro transactions.. and that's the key. Ongoing micro transactions. .. that's how I will convince Activisions accounts. Not here for the fringe glitcher community. 

Neither is Activisions shareholders.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Bigly...

gotsomestars Level 75

Joey_Death wrote:

You and the 2 others on here that are pro-Qscope can try to pretend it's not the most destructive and hated cheat in Codww2.

Here's the thing.

Most players would choose 2 have QUICKSCOPE eliminated.

I can't change your opinion. I'm going to change Activisions opinion. I will change sledgehammers opinion. 

Then, once QUICKSCOPE is eliminated COD will rise to it's highest high.. biggest following.. best player retention and most lucrative micro transactions.. and that's the key. Ongoing micro transactions. .. that's how I will convince Activisions accounts. Not here for the fringe glitcher community. 

Neither is Activisions shareholders.

False...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 73

in reply to Im_Old_School
True
FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to Vladamyr127

how many accounts do you have on here

VenserTheExiled

in reply to TheBigLiveWire

TheBigLiveWire wrote:

It is not a glitch though? It is simply centering a player in your sights and aiming.  This is called players adapting to the game based on which playstyle they use. If it was such a glitch then why has sledgehammer not patched it. 

Just because they haven't fixed it doesn't mean it's not a glitch. They haven't fixed lagging, long load times, spectating at the beginning of matches and many other known issues. I'm not saying it is a glitch, just saying that your arguement lacks any real basis.

GodsmacktheOG

in reply to GodsmacktheOG

How bout this, if they remove the so called "glitch/exploit" that allows a quickscope to be possible, well then guess what? You effectively remove the ability to fire immediately after aiming with every gun. 

Why? Plot twist, there is no glitch or exploit. The same mechanics that allow a quick  scope are shared with every single weapon in every single cod, heck every single fps for that matter. It's how the games are intentionally designed.

By yours and this crying Joey persons logic, having a target already in your crosshairs regardless of what weapon your using(god forbid a sniper rifle) and hosing them down immediately after ads is a glitch and/or an exploit which should not be possible and therefore removed from the game.

Hmmm now what kind of affect would that have on anything? Couldn't be detrimental to the entire gameplay dynamic in any way, shape or form...oh not at all.

Cosmic_browny

in reply to Cosmic_browny

And there should be backflips as well.. akimbo snipers? Why not hold another between the legs and one more, you know where , in case someone sneaks up behind you....

Or you could give your head abshake

FixQuickscopeGlitch

You still havent given the slightest bit of proof or even an explanation as to why it is what you think it is. Certainly won't be getting any game play either. And you're not going to because you've managed to ram your head such great depths into your sphincter. Plus it is not a glitch nor an exploit, you center the crosshairs aim and shoot. Just like every other gun in the game. Except you only get 1 shot with sniper rifles, the rest is aim then spray n pray. Some you don't even need to aim.

Honestly man, unless youre just trolling for fun or are generally infuriated by a video game, it's probably time to stop playing. Maybe try a new game? Arcade shooters clearly are not for you.

Cosmic_browny

Studios