QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

World War II General Discussion

Re: QUICKSCOPE hurts profit

in reply to Cosmic_browny

For you to require proof/explanation (already posted 5-10 times) there would have to be some people who don't know what QUICKSCOPE is and how it's ruining COD. 

But we all know what QUICKSCOPE is. We all know it's ruining COD for everyone except the glitchers.

Why do you expect a video of me exploiting a glitch? 

Just because a glitch is hard or easy to do...that has nothing to do with weather it's a glitch or not.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

in reply to FixQuickscopeGlitch

Seriously go watch some of 9lives vids

If they off a inch they ain't getting the kill

There's no aim assist on the most popular snipers, no aim assist = nothing to "abuse" unlike the full auto rifles

Which already have an upper hand really

And call me what you want but I'm not pro nor against quick scoping, but I gave it a try and man it really isn't as simple as pulling LT RT and getting the kill

And seemingly you don't have your mind quite made up yourself

First it was easy no skill stuff and now its it doesn't matter if it's hard or not it's glitching, just lol, you just don't like dying to any sniper I bet

I'm sure if someone hard scopes you you will still complain n be mad he can take u out cross map while u can't even see him

Should care a bit less what others do tho Smiley Wink

Fosteratomix

Joey_Death wrote:

"We all know it's ruining COD for everyone except the glitchers."

Not for me.  And I can't even do it! 

See there's your real issue.  You believe you can speak for everyone's view because it's the way YOU think.  Then you come on here and find out that's not the case and you are incensed by it.  I think you've got some problems well beyond the confines of a video game mechanic.

I'm out...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School

in reply to Im_Old_School

Do you just try your hardest to collect kudos? 

Try to have an opinion. 

Don't be a pathetic needy dip.

Out

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Someone is jealous that he gets practically zero likes. Unless it's from some other guy with the brain of an 11 year old who thinks the game should be dumbed down to their level.

St0newa11

in reply to St0newa11

Says the guy with the 0.176 likes to post ratio

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahabahahahabahabahababahhahahahah

FixQuickscopeGlitch

I have seen these "explanations"… none of which actually explain or provide proof of a glitch or an exploit, they can't because there isn't any glitch to be exploited. It's how the games mechanic were intentionally designed. There isn't anything fishy going on, you're just pointing and shooting...with a sniper rifle. It's really that simple, no different than any other gun

In the meantime come up with ACTUAL concrete evidence of any glitch being exploited that makes quickscoping possible. Send it to shg and I'm sure they'll fix this game breaking atrocity you claim it to be.

Of course you'll have to make a very technical write up displaying the games programming script where the actual glitch/error is or produce a highly detailed video to prove these claims....oh wait...welp, till then enjoy being the kill feed for the 1337 adhd adderall children's Qs/trickshot montages in the future cods to come.

Cosmic_browny

Arcade shooter, CoD WW2 has a bit of a identity crisis.

When grenades go off I wonder if my screen is going to fall off the desk for real.

The sprint out times are so long that I can go get a cup of coffee before shooting.

ADS time with a LMG, I can go have dinner before the sights are up.

You need a magnifying glass to see S mines

But quickscoping is allowed LMAO.

On one side they want to be realistic and on the other side allow bs. Like make up your mind.

BertKK

in reply to BertKK

These games are designed to be realistic aesthetically and have good audio(should have decent audio regardless, it's a war game lol) that's it. Gameplay is very fast paced for a shooter, especially an fps. I do agree the explosions were rather ridiculous at times tho amongst other things that are arbitrarily over the top.

Nothing is perfect in cod, may never be either. Just depends on the developer and how much effort they put into the game. Which as you can see, its quite obvious this game was rushed and unpolished. And like their last game, will remain an unpolished turd. I might consider re purchasing if issues are actually addressed this time around, til then I'm enjoying mwr still. The nostalgia is too much haha, I don't mind the new guns either.

Cosmic_browny

"unpolished turd"

Are you kidding? 1000+ people working on it. Hollywood writers, top tier music and sound.. graphics and gameplay on PS4 are tops for a huge fps with this gameplay mechanic. Is it perfect? Nothing is perfect... 

QUICKSCOPE is still in The game .. but you call it an "unpolished turd"

Unbelievable..

And I get told I have deep problems because I just want QUICKSCOPE eliminated..

Nice crowd here on the forums.

FixQuickscopeGlitch

Studios