Roit Shields need to be removed

World War II General Discussion

Honestly, this game was so much better before Riot Shields were put in. Now 75% of em just run around with that then pull out an over powered weapon. They are pretty broken and make the game frustrating as hell.

ThinkingFawn2
14 REPLIES 14

@ThinkingFawn2 wrote:

Honestly, this game was so much better before Riot Shields were put in. Now 75% of em just run around with that then pull out an over powered weapon. They are pretty broken and make the game frustrating as hell.

What gun do you use? You absolutely need to switch to a Sticky Grenade.

I've Always Held The Wheel
But I Let The Wind Steal My Power
ReneAensland
Mostly subs and snipers. I do use stickies, but most of the time they dont do very much. Even get hit markers when I stick it right on the shield
ThinkingFawn2

Rifle grenades work good.  I have an anti cavalry setup that is fun.  Expedition, saboteur,  volks with rifle grenades,  satchel charges and flash bangs, and a launcher.  It sure does bring the fight to them.

Orchamos Andron

That's a lie, unless they're using hunkered it will always be a kill if you stick them.

Rivet_Skull

The hit boxes are all *****ed up when someone is wearing a riot shield. Nothing like shooting someone in the chest and getting the riot shield hit marker....when it’s on their back. 

D_ShadOw317

Unfortunately it's part of the game. I believe they'll Nerf it or armored decision. Right now it's overpowered to say the least. The hit detection is what they need to quit being dodgey about and fix. This happens every call of duty. I'm good on my end. The game cost 60 bucks I've spent well over 400 bucks to insure all is well on my side. So I'm calling them out. Fix your product because your selling a broken game.

Sabathia911

Someone needs to post a video of this hit marker in chest while they have a shield on their back.. i keep hearing about it but have yet to  actually see it in game.. 

The shield sticks up over their shoulder and hugs their body sometimes i hit that and hear a ding but never a clean shot getting a hit marker unless the server and connections are wacky  (Which they have been) 

It seems the better my connection is the worse the lobby I'm in is. 

People rubber banding and stuff..

The only other thing i can think of explaining this is if you don't get an accurate 1 shot kill off the bullet passes through the body and hits the shield behind it... 

Which would make perfect sense if you think about it.

But anyways i disagree about removing the shields.. and i think they desperately need a buff somehow.. 

If you can't counter it you need to improve your game because this is old news and they are basically walking paper weights (free kills) 

d34m34t

I have seen the sheild on back shoot them in chest and says it hit the sheild. Also seen melee attacks to the back through the sheild to get the kill.

aldagator88

Studios