Some good questions unanswered about Headquarters

World War II General Discussion

MurkBeserk Level 75
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

So an interactive menu. What I already thought. A bit like in RPG's.

Main concern just like in video. Do you have to do anything there and will it take to much time or also a quick menu.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Hopefully in the beta it will be complete so everyone can see and than try to figure out if Ace's questions are going to be an issue. One issue I found with IW is the matchmaking was slow, I was stuck playing TDM most of the time cause other game modes I liked it took forever to find.

Is this system a way to hide it or mute the feeling of waiting for matches? Will it add to the already sometimes painfully long matchmaking that exists now?

I am pretty confident that they will not allow you to skip the headquarters. The more they can flaunt supply drop garbage in your face they will and I think headquarters will likely be the place they do it. To some extent I think headquarters is basically going to be shopping mall for micro-transactions. One very strong indication they want you in headquarters is that is where prestiging happens and all your contracts happen so there is a reason they are kind of forcing you to be there. That also hints to me that you will be forced to go in there to change classes which again, Ace's concern on the flow of getting into and out of games can be interrupted seem to be valid. COD is not known for having the smoothess experience, at least in current up to date games. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

Yay seems after just another copy & paste...this time from Destiny LOL

Horrorman Level 75

And the items/places you need each time you play will probably be on the far ends.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I was hoping that CoD WW2 would have some kind of Clan Support, for a medium size team or a large group of 100+ members on the PS4, to meet in a controlled social area... on a private server controlled by our admin... be able to pick our maps and modes of play... talk tactics... talk with our other Clan opponents... form Squads... and get in a game with great communication between players.  And be able to hold private or public Clan Wars, competitions and or tournaments.

But Now... 'Headquarters' looks like it was designed by an 8 year old.  If this is all 'Headquarters' is... it's a waste of time and in no way convinces me to buy CoD WW2.  

Not all the information is in about CoD WW2 and how it will work.  But from what we've read so far in the E3 game press... our PS4 International online War Clan sees this as just another CoD (BF1 want-ta-be) game for kiddies.  November is still 5 months away... so maybe Sledgehammer can still pull this out of the crapper.

Maybe the best we can hope for... is to wait for Battlefield 5 and hope Clan Support comes back to that game.

redknightsoh5

Studios