Source says WW2 Multi player mode is terrible

World War II General Discussion

Got a tidbit from a birdie thats saying the multi player is lacking and they are working on it  but the Source said its not looking good,  but commends the Campaign 

***** and this Guy is 100%!  if this multi player sucks they might as well just combine all 3 devs into one big TREYARCH.

or we buy a game once every 3 years. OMG SMH

another question why not combine them? seperate they have Treyarch-TOP TIER DEV

Sledgehammer-???? Got dead space and AW  both questionable

Inifinty Ward- terrible (but Ironically they were better than treyarch till they lost Vince zampella and jason west and the whole OG makers of COD) , 38 devs I think (now known as respawn)

why not have them work together? treyarchs managment alone would improve the other devs. 

I'm done and dont ask who told me. but it 100% true

Robalboa0
18 REPLIES 18

"Good mp" is in the eye of the beholder.  I didn't find IW mp to be very good.  We'll see when the beta happens for WWII.

I think the solution is to allow the devs to focus on the core game first instead of the micro-transactions.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Instead of spreading rumors from a random unknown source why not just wait a few weeks until the Multiplayer reveal and then base your opinion off something tangible and real? Not much point talking about anything being good or bad until you have the very least seen it. There aren't even many details about Multiplayer yet. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Who needs the Multiplayer reveal when you can have an unnamed birdie...th.jpgUnnamed Birdie

Mohumpus

Yea yea... a birdie.. 

Silly.. they haven't released ANY info on multiplayer yet.  To make any sort of assumptions now would just be silly.

Also, not to be mean or anything, but if you refuse to name a source, I refuse to believe a single word.

My source says you have no source at all. See how it works?

gotsomestars Level 75
I mean how could MP be any different than any of the other games? TDM is always TDM. Just different weapons.
grizzgolf
THIS IS THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT IN COD HISTORY
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

The media is lying! Even if it's a video of me, it's lying. The media is out to get me and my chocolate cake.  But soon I'll be pleading the 5th. 

gotsomestars Level 75

Same attitude... different year.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

A birdie told me once I would become rich in a instance. Still waiting for that day

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios