Source says WW2 Multi player mode is terrible

World War II General Discussion

He also said Treyarch are good. I lost interest right then.
Dante2k Level 75
This tells us nothing.

Terrible how?

Who is the source and how do we know they are reliable?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Who cares?  Michael Condrey himself could tell me this multi player is terrible and I'ld still need to try it for myself. Smiley Very Happy

I think his unnamed source was just an introduction to say the devs are incompetent... as usual.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

And yes there will be parts that are terrible. Other people may like it.

Every game has that. And everybody likes and dislikes other stuff

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

7595b906a311af46e97096438d2f3604.jpg

Clubfoot#4118560

Your source = fake news!

haha, I couldn't resist! Let's hope it's good and the 'source' is just an attention seeking blow hard.

ZvErS

@Robalboa0 wrote:

Got a tidbit from a birdie thats saying the multi player is lacking and they are working on it  but the Source said its not looking good,  but commends the Campaign 

***** and this Guy is 100%!  if this multi player sucks they might as well just combine all 3 devs into one big TREYARCH.

or we buy a game once every 3 years. OMG SMH

another question why not combine them? seperate they have Treyarch-TOP TIER DEV

Sledgehammer-???? Got dead space and AW  both questionable

Inifinty Ward- terrible (but Ironically they were better than treyarch till they lost Vince zampella and jason west and the whole OG makers of COD) , 38 devs I think (now known as respawn)

why not have them work together? treyarchs managment alone would improve the other devs. 

I'm done and dont ask who told me. but it 100% true

To be honest, Bubbles, I think your source has...

Image result for bird flu

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

@Robalboa0 wrote:

Got a tidbit from a birdie thats saying the multi player is lacking and they are working on it  but the Source said its not looking good,  but commends the Campaign 

***** and this Guy is 100%!  if this multi player sucks they might as well just combine all 3 devs into one big TREYARCH.

or we buy a game once every 3 years. OMG SMH

another question why not combine them? seperate they have Treyarch-TOP TIER DEV

Sledgehammer-???? Got dead space and AW  both questionable

Inifinty Ward- terrible (but Ironically they were better than treyarch till they lost Vince zampella and jason west and the whole OG makers of COD) , 38 devs I think (now known as respawn)

why not have them work together? treyarchs managment alone would improve the other devs. 

I'm done and dont ask who told me. but it 100% true

"100% true. Don't ask me who told me." Smiley Very Happy

Foot_Elite_Guard

I'm not asking who told you...

Im just saying that unnamed sources are usually conjured up by someone wanting to attribute a thought of their own into someone else's lap to take the heat. 

Even more to the point, I think you are just trying to get a response.

P.S. What is the current tidbit to BS ratio? 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios