World War II General Discussion

I have no idea how many players there are. All I know there is enough for me to find a match in seconds with full lobbies. 

The last thing I'm going to complain about in this game is unlocking weapons with an in game currency. Not spending real money or having to be lucky with supply drops is perfect. Grinding out armory credits is a great way to get new weapons.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Yes that's true. If you miss an order or a time limited collection, then you're out of luck. I forgot.

I play just about everyday and keep my eyes on that stuff. So it's worked out well for me... I have multiple variants of every weapon (besides the latest 3).

I guess players that play earn the rewards. Makes sense.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

@iHattoriHanzo0  a écrit :
I guess players that play earn the rewards. Makes sense.

that's the problem, content shouldn't be a reward

i play cod like once or twice a month to see if there's anything new and there's just nothing new since the release of the game apart from 2 divisions

weapons cost too much, and you have to pay for content patches which contain new maps (rofl)

shakoutwo

@VHuds95 wrote:
Who wouldn't want to be on a beach surrounded by palm trees, relaxing in the sand? The game was serious at first and okay but got repetitive lack of content, and just overall depressing. Trust me at first i was on the realistic sideline but after awhile i realized if i want realism i'd join the military in RL, or read a history book.. This however is a videogame.

It seems your are more frustrated with the repitition of the same realism and not the realism itself.  Don't get me wrong, I love change. I don't want the same HQ and nothing added for a year.  I just think they could have added a much more unique aspect to the game that was true to both Call of Duty's roots while still being era appropriate as the game is supposed to be 1930-1940s war torn society.    

A few examples off top would be 

A Japanese expansion,  japanese camos, emblems and calling cards, guns, a HQ with the same palm trees the same way it is now but without the trashy surfboards, maybe mud huts with a camp fire or something.  Maybe a few more imperial japanese looking soldiers. A mud hut type HQ in a japanese jungle.  Of course it'd be way too grueling to make a pacific front storyline, but they could have added more of the pacific front stuff into the multiplayer.  

Summer Motive-  The summer motive was a great idea to make the game look more happy and vibrant for summer, but Like I said, it could have been done with war theme in mind and still kept rustic WW2 style call of duty of before.  Maybe have taken place on the african setting since we were in africa, beach setting, maybe even torches around or some new face paints.  But the whole Surf boarder, rad and totally.  It's just a bit degrading to not only WW2 but just soldiers in general.  Even futuristic robot soldiers flying with jetpacks aren't gonna be some Santa Monica pot heads riding narly waves and wearing hawaiian necklaces.   They'll be battle torn heroes of war. 

I guess it's to each their own of course, Just not my cup of tea.  It just basically changed the game from WW2 to something I doubt any war or any gun wielding conflict has even had in the history of human kind.  Unless Hawaiians waged some sort of warfare over coconut trees while doing endless jumping jacks in flip flops lol. 

GamerElephant
in reply to GamerElephant
I didn't mean to come off as an a** i just enjoy the summer spirit, i totally understand where you are coming from believe me some of the stuff is over the top silly, especially in games like Far Cry. This just happens to be my favorite because of the whole Beachy vibe, but i guess mixing it with the most horrific time period could be offensive to some, that's exactly how i used to feel until i just realized whatever i say gets objected by some person. There are a few on these forums that always tend to say something negative, or like everything is a problem. So now days i just go with the flow.
VHuds95
in reply to GamerElephant
Those points you made were spot on though, they have Japanese weapons but no soldiers or uniforms or anything? They could do rising sun based things, i mean there are so many directions you can go. I get this is about the European campaign, but having females, and blacks but no Japanese is baffling( No not a racist) just stating facts.
VHuds95

Studios