World War II General Discussion

Ummm i just tried to open 2 rate supply drops which ended giving me a message "unable to retrieve loot data" then I check my supply drops they're gone... I worked so hard for those 2 supply drops as they were from the special order

i opened 5 normal supply drops and they normally gave me my loot , where's my rare supply drop items though I'm too scared to open the rest of my rare supply drop I'm close to finishing the weekly orders

image.jpg

Nibrass#7591087

Everytime I get a supply drop after a game I go back to headquarters and see if it's there to open and to my luck there's not, every supply drop I have unlocked by playing matches have seemed to dissapear every single one, the only ones I do get and appear are the ones I get for completing challenges

MexicanXofwgkta

This is complete bull*****. Ive lost 4 supply drops due to this *****ing ***** and you assholes need to fix this. I am disgusted with the glitches this game has caused me to lose my progress

A5TRANGER

Same here, this is really dissapointing. 

Bhawkman#7721744

Every supply drop i earn it disapears

NinjaAssasinzz
Highlighted
in reply to NinjaAssasinzz

As im ranking shows me i gotten drops but not showing in HQ i have only lost 5-8 thus far

Breakthisthing

Studios