Take a long Break...and now?

World War II General Discussion

So i take a WW2 Break in March 18. In November 2k17 i think that Sledgehammer ist too lazy top fix the Game. Now i am sure they cannot fix this *****.

I played Yesterday and never before i got so many Error Messages. 

Today i went to the Contract Dealer, i am Not able to buy the Contract with the 500 Zombies Killing. If i try the Game freeze and i have to Restart the Game.

Nothing changed here. So i try in December....maybe i can enjoy the Game i payed for one day

DiSch
4 REPLIES 4

Just put the game inside the case and put the case in a loose coat pocket and if you are lucky a pick pocket will come and take it from you and you can laugh at him. Just be aware that when they get home and put the game in their console after about 5 minutes they'll be looking for you around town so they can give it back....

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Sucks for you.

Me, myself never really had any issues with not being able to play the game. 

JagiMonster
Highlighted

I didn't say I couldn't play it. I just told him what I think he should do with the game. Lol

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

So, you had a lot of error messages, and instead of relaying any single one of them, you instead rattle this post off, devoid of any actual error code? Kind of makes things a bit hard to address.

I will try to give a possible solution regarding the inability to purchase a contract, but need your help. When you mentioned that you are trying from the "contract dealer", am I correct in assuming that the dealer is the QuarterMaster, and not Major Howard? QuarterMaster requires that you select, and buy, the contract with Armory Credits, so I'll just ask another obvious question: Do you have the required amount of armory credits to purchase the contract? 

Assuming the answers to both of those questions are "yes", why not try unplugging console from the wall for 30 seconds, and see if the issue persists. If it does, it's not going to be on hurt to try to reset your modem and router. This is not implying that your connection is to blame- at all. It is meant to just tell you that, sometimes the cache just needs cleared, so power cycling everything is about as easy of a step as any as there is at eliminating some of the most basic causes of errors. 

If, after power-cycling the modem, router, and console, you still have issues obtaining a contract, let the forum know and people will try to help. Be as specific as possible with regards to the error you encounter.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios