Theater crash and horrible hit detection

World War II General Discussion

Highlighted

Fix or refund!!!  Honestly so  fed up  with  issues  I purchased  this  game  on  two  systems.  IT'S  NOT MY  INTERNET.. Both  systems  have  open  NAT and  are  on  gigabit fiber hardwired  connection 

twist311
3 REPLIES 3

Can you play a local match, console to console and still have the same problem?

It doesn't require gigabit internet to play and having better internet will not guarantee a better connection to the the game or other players.

ZOMBIE CLOWNS

I'll  test  it  out  when  I have  someone  else  to play  the  other  system but  I don't  expect  I'll  have  issues  there. Sifted through  my firewall  log  though  and  traced some  ip's from  West  Canada , UK, Ireland and western  us when  I'm  located  on  the  east coast not  sure  demonware is  doing  such  a good  job  of  matchmaking.  But  I'm  open  for  suggestions cause the  game  can  be  unplayable  quite  often.  Also not  just during peak  times its  very random.

twist311

The hit detection and time syncing are the main reasons I rarely play twitch games anymore. If I'm not emptying a clip into an opponent long enough to wonder when they will die, just for me to be the one to die; Then I'm killed by an opponent who is not Appear on my screen until after I'm dead.

The I don't believe the technology is widely enough available yet for a 0 latency P2P. While you, and many others, are doing their part to benefit the connection, there are too many other contributing factors.

Too much time is spent wanting a game to be good in certain regards. For some, It's just not going to happen.

ZOMBIE CLOWNS

Studios