This is downright offensive....game is not ready..issue an appology

World War II General Discussion

There is one way out of this.....apologize and make it right. So far ZERO acknowledgement on sledgehammer or activisions behalf for the blunder we are experiencing.

The companies involved need to acknowledge their mistake, and do their damnest to do right by their loyal customers. This is messed up. I’ve spent more time loading than playing. Garbage.

SugeShotME
5 REPLIES 5

I agree.. wtf is going on with these load screens I can't even get on right now.. yesterday I was stuck in a lobby and couldn't even get out, I had to close the game. I don't understand how a game this big has such obvious errors. I would've rather waited for a normal launch date on Tuesday and have it be ready than this *****. 

KlutchMatiK
Even the in-game lobby is trash.. so buggy, after every tdm if you're lucky enough to get any time to run around (I was never able to get more than a few seconds) and get collections or drop supply drops or do anything... u can't even talk to other players when a match ends. Again why does a massive launch game like COD have such ridiculous problems that testers are suppose to work out before game launch..
KlutchMatiK

I agree this is just pathetic, stopped playing last night due to freezing when collecting my mail and now I’m sitting here for a half hour now with the error 103294 straight garbage 

kayyemmm

@SugeShotME wrote:

There is one way out of this.....apologize and make it right. So far ZERO acknowledgement on sledgehammer or activisions behalf for the blunder we are experiencing.

The companies involved need to acknowledge their mistake, and do their damnest to do right by their loyal customers. This is messed up. I’ve spent more time loading than playing. Garbage.

Honestly same here man, stayed up to play at midnight, didn't happen..took the next day off, now I'm stuck sitting on the couch and can't play. Horrible.

Huglifetreesus
Highlighted

This sucks.  I have never seen such garbage.  I have always preordered CODs and taken the day off.  This time I can’t even play.  The beta wasn’t this bad.  Make this right or lose a fan.  

TonkTracker

Studios