This is just embarassing:

SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

I am directing this topic directly at Sledge Hammer and their development team.  I could rehash all the issues with this game.  But, the community has already paraded them in front of your face.   This game launched with more bugs than a dead cow carcass roasting in the sun after 4 days.   Get your head out of your rear end and get it done. There is absolutely no excuse for this load of horse poop.  I expect you to need to reworks the spawns, nerf the 3 god guns and fill the holes where players get into the rock and shoot out of it.  Those problems are standard fair with any COD game on launch.  But, the connectivity issues, horrible load times and fact that I am rank 30 and I got a total of 5 supply drops not from orders is an embarrassment to both you as a studio and Activision as a publisher. 

The real sad thing is the spawns, gun balance and maps are all actually significantly better than I expected.   WW2 has a lot of promise as a COD game. But this stuff needs to get sorted out and the sooner the better.   

darkrangeresp1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to darkrangeresp1
Solution

You know they dont look into this forum, they use reddit. But I have to agree. I barely can remember another game starting with so many issues like this game. I dont start talking now about how this game performs on my side connection like, it would be a endless rant...

View solution in original post

Horrorman Level 75
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to darkrangeresp1
Solution

You know they dont look into this forum, they use reddit. But I have to agree. I barely can remember another game starting with so many issues like this game. I dont start talking now about how this game performs on my side connection like, it would be a endless rant...

View solution in original post

Horrorman Level 75
Highlighted

When did you get into COD?  AW launched a lot worse than this did.  They had the mechanic where you could fast reload by double tapping the X button but it would dump your clip.  But, the game couldn't tell the difference between pushing the button once or double tapping it. Your cammo progress didn't transfer across prestiges.  The game was full of connection issues because the Skill based match making couldn't figure it out.  The cammo challenges were ridiculous. Get 500 tripple kills and 500 long shots.  The problem was you had 1.5 seconds to kill all three people.  We had to destroy 10 of a score streak for a launcher cammo with a launcher that couldn;t lock on. It would take 3 rockets and you would only spawn with one and no way to resupply.  

This isn't the buggiest launch of a COD game. But compared to IW and BO3 this is just sad.  

darkrangeresp1

Studios