World War II General Discussion

The new Call Of Duty: WWII should have a trading system. This would benefit players in many ways. Assuming Treyarch keeps the gun variants, this would help new players find their desired gun early on. Then they could use that gun throughout their game experience, therefore helping them get a better grip on the gun type they prefer. Lastly, I have a friend on PS4 who has all the guns that I want, and I have none, a trading system would help players to get the guns they desire, without the low chance you would get one from a supply drop.

MrBeairdy
5 REPLIES 5

In ww2 they have just a small pool of weapons. They can't get away with weapons with weird attachments or future weapons. 

So they're forced to do cosmetics only. And than still fitting in the ww2 setting. So no bright colours. 

And than not a real need for trading system.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

In ww2 they have just a small pool of weapons. They can't get away with weapons with weird attachments or future weapons. 

So they're forced to do cosmetics only. And than still fitting in the ww2 setting. So no bright colours. 

I have a hard time believing they still won't have some of the bright and obnoxious camos in drops in the future. I think this whole authenticity is reserved for campaign and I got a feeling during we will see dress up in this just like other previous CODs. I doubt they will limit themselves on what makes them money.

MurkBeserk Level 75

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@dtuchpunk wrote:

I have a hard time believing they still won't have some of the bright and obnoxious camos in drops in the future. I think this whole authenticity is reserved for campaign and I got a feeling during we will see dress up in this just like other previous CODs. I doubt they will limit themselves on what makes them money.

I may dream. 

They will probably come with *****tt camo's and stuff. One thing is for sure. Aint gonna use them.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

"I have a hard time believing they still won't have some of the bright and obnoxious camos in drops in the future"

True.  Look at what the did with MWR.  Couldn't leave well enough alone...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Highlighted
Treyarch didn't make this game.

I don't want a trading system, because I strongly believe game-impacting items like ranged weapons should never be left to chance.

I also think that it would be abused, greatly so. I'd rather see everyone get the base weapons while melee weapon skins and other cosmetic only items could be unlocked in Drops.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios