Trailer Feedback- No magazines in the Grease Gun

World War II General Discussion

I'm posting because I have a couple of things spotted in the trailer. A few shots in the beginning to the end of the trailer, why are their no magazines in the Grease Gun? When you see the soldier running up the beach he is running with a Grease Gun, but there is no magazine. We also see this at the end when Josh Duhamel character say's, "You're long ways from Texas farmboy". He puts his Grease Gun on his shoulder and there is no magazine visible. Also, the guy next to him in that scene has the exact same issue no magazine in the Grease Gun. It's kind of an issue and just pointing this out to know if this will be fixed? Also during the tank scene the guy with the Grease Gun holding it on his lap there is no magazine in the Grease Gun.

MADRADKILLER32
15 REPLIES 15

@MADRADKILLER32 wrote:

I'm posting because I have a couple of things spotted in the trailer. A few shots in the beginning to the end of the trailer, why are their no magazines in the Grease Gun? When you see the soldier running up the beach he is running with a Grease Gun, but there is no magazine. We also see this at the end when Josh Duhamel character say's, "You're long ways from Texas farmboy". He puts his Grease Gun on his shoulder and there is no magazine visible. Also, the guy next to him in that scene has the exact same issue no magazine in the Grease Gun. It's kind of an issue and just pointing this out to know if this will be fixed? Also during the tank scene the guy with the Grease Gun holding it on his lap there is no magazine in the Grease Gun.

I have to be honest I noticed that as well and it didn't really bug me, now i've read your post its actually come back to irk me lol

Only thing i can think of is that maybe its due to the scenes they used in the trailer and the fact you dont auto reload in the campaign and need to find a ammo kit?

the end scene i can understand its on base there would be no reason to walk round with a loaded gun 

Maccabi Level 75

Well, tbh I think it's a mistake and hopefully, they will look at this and fix it. It kind of breaks the immersion with things like that. At the end scene they better have loaded weapons lol they captured German soldiers in the back, so they're coming off the beach you bet your ass I'd still have a loaded weapon haha. 

MADRADKILLER32

@MADRADKILLER32 wrote:

Well, tbh I think it's a mistake and hopefully, they will look at this and fix it. It kind of breaks the immersion with things like that. At the end scene they better have loaded weapons lol they captured German soldiers in the back, so they're coming off the beach you bet your ass I'd still have a loaded weapon haha. 

yeah this a valid point about the german soldiers thing hmmm I think we should def try to get a definitive answer as to why theres no loaded guns in the trailer as im sure we arent the only people its been bugging . I shall ping on twitter and see if i can get an answer

Maccabi Level 75

Sounds great!! I'll do the same yeah it'd be nice for this issue to get fixed and help the developers know about this.

MADRADKILLER32

I have to re-watch the trailer again but I noticed the magazine missing too. Also, the scene where "red" or whatever the charecter's name is, is in the camp, not battlefield you notice the missing mag BUT doesn't the gun look more like an MP40 than a grease gun?!?! The grease gun was 'curvy' or more rounded on teh endges I thought, unlike the MP40 whcih had more defined edges. Maybe i'm just over thinking this stuff.

ZvErS

@ZvErS wrote:

I have to re-watch the trailer again but I noticed the magazine missing too. Also, the scene where "red" or whatever the charecter's name is, is in the camp, not battlefield you notice the missing mag BUT doesn't the gun look more like an MP40 than a grease gun?!?! The grease gun was 'curvy' or more rounded on teh endges I thought, unlike the MP40 whcih had more defined edges. Maybe i'm just over thinking this stuff.

even if it was an mp40 theres a distinct lack of magazine where the magazine should be so the same point applies 

Maccabi Level 75

Hahaha!

"I find your lack of magazines disturbing!"

-D. Vader

ZvErS

First one is 32 seconds in, the second one is 49 seconds in, the third one is 1:36 in, and the last is 1:43.

MADRADKILLER32
Highlighted
The nitpicking is real.

This could end up being the greatest CoD game ever, and people would still find details to gripe about.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios