Trailer Feedback- No magazines in the Grease Gun

World War II General Discussion

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:
The nitpicking is real.

This could end up being the greatest CoD game ever, and people would still find details to gripe about.

whoa there I don't want to be thrown into a conflict zone with guns with no magazines... we supposed to be playing the us army not the soviet forces Smiley Happy

Maccabi Level 75

I was too entranced with how well the graphics looked and how the action was playing out.  Seems like I missed a whole crap ton of how inaccurate it all seemingly was.  Smiley Wink

To me, it looked like WWII.  With WWII uniforms, Tanks, Planes, Ships, Bullets, Explosions, etc.  At this time that's about all the accuracy I need to know it's a WWII shooter!  All I know is I didn't see any Laser Guns or bjoosting...THAT I would have picked up on!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

@Im_Old_School wrote:

I was too entranced with how well the graphics looked and how the action was playing out.  Seems like I missed a whole crap ton of how inaccurate it all seemingly was.  Smiley Wink

To me, it looked like WWII.  With WWII uniforms, Tanks, Planes, Ships, Bullets, Explosions, etc.  At this time that's about all the accuracy I need to know it's a WWII shooter!  All I know is I didn't see any Laser Guns or bjoosting...THAT I would have picked up on!

no dinosaurs either... something i am more than a tad miffed by 

Maccabi Level 75

Yea, games just haven't been the same since Tomb Raider on the original PS!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Highlighted

Wow, lol you must of not read my comment? I wasn't bashing on it just pointing out something to help the developers with a mistake. If I was going to nitpick it I would of and nowhere did I say it wasn't going to be a good Call of Duty dumbass.

MADRADKILLER32
Cute name-calling. Quality discussion.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios