Tweaks

World War II General Discussion

I think the following tweaks would make the game better and more realistic. Please consider these SHG

In case anyone thinks I’m just saying these because I’m bad, I do just fine. I finish top 3 in 1in6 games

-No names above players’ heads

-‘focus’ whilst using the mountain division lasts longer and regenerates faster (or perhaps make focus’ duration and regen shorter for other divisions)
-Separate helmet and head+neck hit zones. Head+neck has a x1.5 damage multiplier. Helmet shots deal x0 unless FMJs are equipped
-No saboteur or concussed
-You have to step on betties to make them go off, not just step near them
-FMJs deal x0.8 damage but are the only rounds that can inflict damage with helmet area hits, dealing x0.75 net
-High caliber rounds now default for Semi-Autos and grant a total x2 multiplier
-Nerf steady aim
-Infantry slightly buffs hip walking speed for all guns
-Movement speed based on the weight of your Primary+Secondary
-Bring back Dual Mags and Fast Mags
-Fire while diving is default
-Airborne vaults, climbs and dives faster all with better weapon accuracy, and has a faster melee speed
-Flamethrowers take a little longer to kill
-Flamethrower fire doesn’t go straight through riot shields
-Incendiary rounds do less impact damage
-Sniper rifles have nerfed ADS and SO times across the board but better hip fire spread, sniper scope and iron sight attachment trade places, add bayonet attachment.
-Make recoil per shot linearly correlated to bullet damage, so higher damage rounds tend to have higher recoil. Whilst heavier guns also tend to have less recoil than lighter guns that inflict similar damage
-Slightly nerf recoil for most automatic weapons
-Nerf the PPSH’s damage whilst buffing mag capacity and ROF to make a (MW3)P90-esque gun
-Make the Sawed Off and Drilling’s base damage equal to that of the combat shotgun. The combat shottie has less spread but slower ADS than the sawed off. The drilling has tighter spread than the combat shottie.
-Molotovs deal less impact damage and take a little longer to kill but burn for longer
-Stun grenade becomes a late unlock making Smoke and Gas more prevalent
-Small assist bonus for smoke cover
-Add an AI version of the Fighter Pilot
-The riot shield’s visor is a hole that can be shot through. Whilst the riot shield is equipped on the front when standing, press B/R3 to crouch and look through the visor and hold B/R3 to crouch below the visor hole (can only see a bit to the left of the shield

mfshro0m
4 REPLIES 4

Did anybody else read that whole list in Marge Simpson's voice?

BR0NY2

Dude I don’t see why you often hate on folks who try to help make the game better. Player feedback is constructive and SHG recognises that. They’ve actually done a really good job so far of listening to feedback.

i don’t see why you’re such a downer

mfshro0m

I don't criticize everyone, just the people who are wrong, SHG should focus on fixing the lag and connection, not these trivial non-issues.

BR0NY2
Highlighted

They can try to fix both at the same time. Half the things above would just require them changing a few numbers in the code.

There’s obviously no sense in focusing on a single problem that’s not easy to fix when there are multiple. You might like CoD being arcadey and being marketed towards 12 year olds but frankly it’s ruining the franchise. 

mfshro0m

Studios