Update available now

World War II General Discussion

Update available now

General FYI, the update is available 3.5 GB on the PS4. I haven't checked the XBONE.

Skipperson
18 REPLIES

Re: Update available now

in reply to Skipperson

Checked my one for updates just now... Nothing. 

DieselPlower

in reply to DieselPlower

Yeah, same here. I was a bit surprised to see it on the PS4 because typically as you know these things are generally released about 10am PST ish. I am always amazed, but never surprised, lol.

Skipperson

in reply to DieselPlower

Live now on the XBONE as you probably already know. In my earlier response you may have wondered why I responded the way I did. I work from home and was in my office, but forgot I hadn't set my clock up yet for daylight savings time. So I thought it was only 11am est. So yeah,,,not as surprised anymore, lol.

Skipperson

in reply to Skipperson

Downloaded! New layout is cool!

Prophuntiscool

in reply to Prophuntiscool

Absolutely agree!

Skipperson

in reply to Skipperson

Anyone have a link to the patch notes???

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

There is a new thread about everything that was fixed and updated. 

I like the new update as well.

One thing I noticed... They made the contracts take a lot longer to complete. Basically doubled the kills required etc so everything will take twice as long. To me this is an indication that people are playing less and they are trying to "force" people to play longer to get the supply drops to get the new gear. Also they are harder to complete multiple contracts at the same time and I noticed the rewards are not real good. Except you can get a sten for 15 headshots 

DieselPlower

in reply to DieselPlower

Made contracts harder? 500 kills in 24 hours and win 25 matches in 24 hours etc was ridiculous for me considering I don't even play 25 games a week. No contracts for me then.

P34nut

in reply to P34nut

@P34nutwrote:

Made contracts harder? 500 kills in 24 hours and win 25 matches in 24 hours etc was ridiculous for me considering I don't even play 25 games a week. No contracts for me then.

If I recall correctly, those are weekly orders. I actually have them now. 

DieselPlower

Studios