World War II General Discussion

I’m truly upset with the lunch of the new cod, I used a vacation day at work to play wwII and the game is great except for the fact that I can’t play it. The game has crashed multiple times, freezes, and glitches constantly. I have played all of the cod’s and this launch is the worst I’ve ever seen. I’m a huge fan but there needs to be some kind of reimbursement or something for the people playing at launch. I’m very upset with what I spent on this game thus far. 

UCD_282023081239RklFpfLhQqVPrSGcjjgk
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to UCD_282023081239RklFpfLhQqVPrSGcjjgk

@ucd_282023081239RklFpfLhQqVPrSGcjjgk wrote:

I’m truly upset with the lunch of the new cod, I used a vacation day at work to play wwII and the game is great except for the fact that I can’t play it. The game has crashed multiple times, freezes, and glitches constantly. I have played all of the cod’s and this launch is the worst I’ve ever seen. I’m a huge fan but there needs to be some kind of reimbursement or something for the people playing at launch. I’m very upset with what I spent on this game thus far. 

Loganbrown1416

I can’t get on the servers does anyone know why ??

EatMyBullet9980

It’s because, as alway, they’re ill prepared and don’t care. After all, they’ve got our money now!

Gingergonk
in reply to UCD_282023081239RklFpfLhQqVPrSGcjjgk

@ucd_282023081239RklFpfLhQqVPrSGcjjgk wrote:

Loganbrown1416

Studios