Valor edition royal screw up, comments

World War II General Discussion

So just found out you royally screwed up the valor edition for at least half the people who ordered it, are you mentally retarded or just incompetent?

My brother in law ordered the valor edition because he really wanted the statue, after seeing all the bad press and disappointing game play that's the only part he really wanted, yet your screw up cost him that, he will now never have it, unless of course he goes and spends $300-$400 to buy it off some scum who bought 5 and is selling them on ebay for 3 times their value.

I see no apology, not from you or the retailer, EB Games Australia, you are scum, just like the scum selling them on ebay,

I will never buy another one of your junk trash games again, you area disgrace to the gaming community, I hope you all rot in hell.

Feel free to ban this account, I only made it to post his message.

HEVIW8banme
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

No answer, what a f**king surprise.

Guess i'll just post every day, keep this up the top somehwere, as the c**ts at activison don't seem to have any kind of contact other than this retarded f**king forum, f**k them and f**k you all for standing for this bullsh!t.

HEVIW8banme

Studios